40| Finding Oliver

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT Matteo knows where Oliver is. I just can't.

How does he even know that I'm looking for Oliver?
I for sure haven't talked to him in forever nor have I told him; "hey I'm looking for Oliver do you know where he is?"

Now I'm not one to assume certain things, but I'm starting to believe he put someone on guard to be a spy and well, spy on me!

But why would he do that? I would understand if we're dating or so but not some basic random stranger who rejected him.

I sighed shaking my head, I'm sure he has a—hopefully— good reason.

I decided to waste no time as I'm nearing month two and won't have extra time to kill Igor, find Oliver, and more.

All that stress will build up and I will not be able to deal with it then so.

And because of these reasons I've decided to woman up and first start with finding Oliver. I know a perfect place to start with that.

•••

Deep breath in and out, in and out! I reminded myself as I got ready to knock on Matteo's office.

Yes I've officially matured from my ignoring faze this past month and now I'm here for what I've been here for, finding and murdering people.

Oh, did I mention what happened before I made it to Matteo's office? No? Well I guess this calls for a story time...

**flashback to twenty minutes ago**

I stepped out of my car that was shining because of the sun, thankfully meaning today's a sunny day.

Grabbing my pink hand back that had all my important files and so, I went inside the tall building.

I managed to track where Matteo is at currently which is in his business office. That's perfect if you ask me!

Opening the glass like doors I waited for them to close and ran my hands through my outfit, my outfit consisted of a black skirt that went right on my knee and made my hips look amazing, with a white blouse that was a bit baggy on me which I don't mind.

For jewellery I just decided on a gold necklace and plain gold watch.

Yes I really mean it when I say I'm here for business.

Finally I walked up in front of the desk. "Hi there I'm here to meet with Matteo Ricci." I told the man who was typing on his keyboard.

"He's busy." Is all he said in a clipped tone.

Um? No hello?

"No he's not I checked." I answered rolling my eyes.

Immediately his face snapped to mine, "how would you know he's not busy?"

Oh shit."Just a guess." I said sheepishly.

He sighed before picking up a phone that was on his desk beside his computer. "I'll call him and see if he allows you, what is your name?"