31| John and Jack

M A T T E O' S P O V

FUCKING HELL. IT'S BEEN ABOUT three hours later, and still no update from Miller.

It's about four o'clock now and after many arguments and stubbornness my mom as well as Diego's mom, Luciana, went home. They did say they'll come back early tomorrow morning and bring some clothes back.

Now it was just us in the waiting room, the dark hallway with just some light shown makes everyone want to sleep.

The only people who are sleeping right now is my dad and Roland.

I'm grateful that we have made profits to this hospital as we have a spacious waiting room and a spacious hospital room for Victoria.

I sighed and got up pacing around the room again.
Samuel who hasn't talked in a while, spoke up.

"Walking again Matteo? How about you get some sleep by sitting on the couch chair."

I scoffed, like I can easily sleep right now.

"Yeah I can totally sleep right now, it also does seem like a good time." I said sarcastically.

I could practically feel his eye roll, as he did.

"Do you think she'll wake up?" Benjamin asked after a moment of silence.

"If she wants to." Diego shrugged. But I can see in his eyes he hoped so.

I sat down on the couch chair and leaned my head back.

"What if she's conscious and could wake up if she had someone familiar to speak to her?" Samuel voiced.

"That can be true but either way the fucking doctor won't allow any of us in her room, which is kind of crazy because we can kill him with one bullet."
Diego replied back.

That's true.

"No, we're not doing that. He's one of the best doctor our fathers know of." Said Samuel again.

Well, there goes my plan.

But I can still kill him afterwards.

Don't even think about it.

I rolled my eyes internally. I sighed looking at the group of boys.

"We all know she will wake up." Is all I said, in this case I was lying. We don't know if she will wake up but I and everyone else hoped so.

Everyone fell in to silence again, we can only aim for Victoria waking up soon.

•••

I woke up slightly shocked. I fell asleep, so did others here.

I looked around to see the guy's still sleeping, turning my phone on to check the time it was early in the morning. Really early in the morning.

I only slept for four hours which isn't bad. Getting up to stretch around feeling my bones crack slightly gives me a satisfied sigh.