32| Hospital Visits

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

"SO THIS IS VICTORIA?" THE woman asked but it was all to hazy to hear who it could be.

"Yes this is her, you can't tell me you don't remember anyone similar." The man replied back while touching some stuff.

"I'm not sure, we need a DNA test as well as we aren't well too familiar with all of this." The feminine voice replied back while watching the man.

"Right, let's leave the DNA for later but for now I know what's right I can feel it." The man muttered back.

The male whispered something close to her knowing she's conscious.

"Get me the syringe!" He quickly added.

She nodded before taking out the syringe with clear liquid from her pocket and handing it to the man.

The man checked Victoria's heartbeat before impaling the syringe in her right arm.

That should do it. He thought before handing the now empty syringe back to the woman.

With that the man did a few other things before fixing everything back to original position and walking out with the woman.

With that once they got out of the room the man made eye contact with the one and only Matteo, he smirked under his mask before turning around and taking it off.

He walked off with the women behind him.

Once they got out of sight immediately they both started jogging to Miller's office in the hospital.

As soon as they barged in the man spoke up;

"Drop the guns." Is all the man that removed the mask said.

Instantly the three guards dropped the guns that where pointing to Miller's head.

"Good, now now Miller, remember what I said. No one knows about what happened okay?"

"Yes sir!" Doctor Miller trembled.

"Great, I'll keep watch." With that he walked away the guards and woman following.

•••
-Flashback-
~Victoria~

"Victoria!" The girl cried as the men dragged her to another place she did not know of.

"Don't worry they won't hurt me..." Victoria's voice got drowned out as she got further away.

The cries and heart breaks never left the two girls who became friends in such little time.

Before Victoria knew it she was pushed in a darker, smaller cell. It was way worse then the one before.
It oozed of the smell of blood, metal and garbage.

"Stay here and don't move until your master comes, oh wait you can't move!" The guard laughed loudly before leaving the cell with some guards following.

Victoria knew she shouldn't cry. She was trained like that anyway. Any noise she'd make when she got a beating or anything else from master she'd get double the number given.