06| Italian Ball Pt.2

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

AS WE ARE GETTING CLOSER to the location where the ball was taking place I was honestly nervous because I have been keeping a low profile for a year but I've been back in the illegal world and I never know what to except.

I've realized what would it be like to have my family right now.

Would we be having dinner right now?

Where would we be living?

So many thoughts and I don't know why.

I've always wanted an answer as to why my parents abounded me as a baby. But one thing I do know is, if I ever see my family again out there in the world I will not forgive them.

"Victoria we are here." Chris says snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded in response and was about to get out of the car when Chris got out and opened the side of my car door for me.

"Ah always the usual gentleman Chris." I mocked happily.

"You're welcome. Alright listen tho, I'm being serious here as you know everyone going to this ball most likely does illegal shit, so you have to be carful. Also don't go around roaming stay with me." He continued, "and lastly I'm going to be introducing you to a few people because I personally know them alright?" He questioned.

"Fine by me and I'm not a kid I can take care of myself!" I exclaimed. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around mine as a sign to start walking.

As we where outside looking around the place was absolutely huge, a literal mansion. There was a water fountain in front the mansion, cars everywhere.

This place screams rich. I thought to myself.

We walked up the long stairs to get to the big main doors that probably lead to the main room.

Don't trip, don't trip, don't trip. I chanted to myself as I was walking up the stairs with Chris.

Once we entered I was absolutely blown away. There where people everywhere, some at the bar drinking, others chatting in a group of people, the rest either eating food from the tables or sitting.

Holy hell. That's a lot of fucking people.

Alright then let's get this show on the road.

"Ok come let me introduce you to a few people." Chris said pulling me towards a group of people I see.

"Ah Chris long time no see." Said a lanky man as we where walking up to him and the others. "Indeed, nice to see you again man." Chris shook his hand.

"Who's this pretty little thing." Bitch. Who the fuck does this guy think he is. 'pReTtY lItTlE tHinG' I stood up even more straight and replied. "This pretty little person is not a thing you fucker." I hissed.

"Feisty I like—" As he was about to complete his sentence Chris interrupted him "watch your mouth Jonah finish that sentence and you won't make it out alive." Chris said in a deadly calm tone.

This is another reason as to why I love Chris he's always been there for me he is a big brother to me. He watches out to me and always helps me when needed.

He laughed "calm down it was just a joke man." The lanky guy who's name apparently is Jonah, replied.

I took Chris by the hand and left to the other side. If I didn't I would have pulled out my fucking dagger and throw it between his eyes, killing him right there and then.

"I swear we should have killed him." Chris broke the silence between us. "I agree but there are a lot of people here so." I replied looking at him.

•••