20| Sin City

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" I YELLED, cocking my gun before shooting the scum in front of me right between his eyes.

I put my gun back in my waistband before calling a clean up crew to clean this body up.

Once I was done that I left to go back to my house and clean myself up.

Another two weeks later and all I've found so far was fake leads to Igor, as you read, the man I killed a few minutes ago was the man who gave me a fake lead.

This Igor fucker has been staying low and he's been doing it good, I'll give him that. But that doesn't mean I won't find him because I will.

•••

After finishing up showering up and getting comfortable I am now sitting on my bed trying to hack and research more about leads to find Igor.

File: 100

File: 200

File: 205

Three files popped up on my laptop screen, before pressing on one of them I thought of being cautious because it can be a trap.

I decided to put a safety pin on my laptop so nothing happens. Once that was done I opened the first file, file 100.

Playing file: 100

What I saw on this screen made me want to vomit everything out. There he was Igor.

But it wasn't only he him no. It was a girl that looked about 15 - 17 years old, she was tied up on the bed naked and spread out making her whole body seen.

There was Igor licking her body with a belt in his right hand. Silent tears were streaming down the girls face, she looked like she was/is in pain.

This instantly brought memories from my past, seeing this is like history was repeating itself again.

I watched all the files, making me want to scream for the girls who were a victim. He was doing the same thing in each video raping the girls.

And I can't do anything about it.

I couldn't do anything about it but when I find Igor, it's over for him.

•••

I have a lead. A new lead. This one is the most trusted because the person who has the lead was apparently Igor's trusted bodyguard.

So he must know where Igor is or what his plans are.

I'm ready to go get answers, his house is an hour away from mine and that's where I'll go to execute my plan.

As I got my weapons and bag that has important things, I wore a bulletproof vest for extra safety.
I locked my house doors and headed out for the house drive.

I finally made it to the path where his house is, it's a dark road and barely any other houses are here.

I parked the car down the street and got out. I had my gun in hand ready to shoot if needed.