| 5 |

xxx gotham supreme lane xxx

The fun part about my birthday was, it was a week before graduation. It has become one of the most memorable days for me. 

I began the day with a souffle pancakes, blueberry and maple syrup and butter. Chris grumbled about me being a pig since I didn't make anything for him. The only way I got him to stop talking shit about me was to make him crocheted Superman. I couldn't believe he liked Superman more than Batman while living with me.

I left him to roam around Gotham. Of course I took his credit card. That was his birthday gift to me.  I didn't mind it, honestly. I stole his card anyway when I went to roam around anyway. It wasn't anything special. 

Suddenly, I felt a craving to re-explore my origins. It was like something in me didn't want me to forget what I was and where I came from. I pushed down the urge. I was living a new life now, in a new body. I could live however I wanted. 

I decided to do the opposite, and what was the opposite of living in poverty? Living in luxury.

I went to explore the 'Beverly Hills' of this world. Gotham Supreme Lane. Tall as ever houses and all with top notch security.

I roamed the streets for a while, appreciating the architecture and cursing at the gold statues. That was until from one of the houses I heard shouting as the door opened. When the door shut, a clear sound of glass breaking behind it was heard. I ran to the house. There, I saw a boy my age crying while sitting on the steps of that house. 

"Hey," I called, "Are you okay?"

The boy looked up. My eyes widened. Holy shit.

He was Charlie Wingham Baker Skyfeld.