❤️Having Nightmares💗 PART 1

Charlie:
When she has a nightmare she's immediately cuddled in your arms, whether you're awake or not. She needs your comfort.
When you have a nightmare she's okay with you waking her up. She'll let you cry and stay up with you if she has to. She holds you very tightly for the rest of the night no matter what.

Vaggie:
She doesn't like to talk about it when she has a nightmare. She's embarrassed by it, getting scared by a simple dream. But she secretly loves to be held and felt protected in your arms.
She doesn't really know what to do when you have a nightmare and it makes her a little uncomfortable when you want to cuddle extremely closely with her. She will, however, pat your back.

Alastor:
He tells you about it the next morning, but other than that he won't bother you unless it was really bad. If it's extremely bad he wakes you up to make sure you're okay or whatever. Then he either holds you very tightly for the rest of the night or won't even look at you.
He knows exactly what to do when you have a nightmare, but that doesn't mean he does what needs to be done. He doesn't really want you cuddling him unless he wants to cuddle you and he feels the urge to push you away. Sometimes he does, but he tries to tell himself that it makes you feel better and safer in his arms. It's a little weird to him though to be honest.

Angel Dust:
Crying, sobbing even. He HATES nightmares and needs you with him. Poor babes🥺. He really just needs to be allowed to cry on you and hug you as tightly as he needs. Nuggets may also be joining that cuddle session. Honestly, his nightmares are really bad and I feel so bad for him.
He 86% knows what to do lol. He knows from experience of you and Cherri helping him, but other than that he doesn't know all that much. He hugs you, wipes your tears, tells you it's okay, and whispers sweet nothings to you for as long as you need him to.

Husk:
He shoots upright in bed and the first thing he does every time is check on you. He covers you up with the blanket more and maybe moves you closer to him, but other than that he doesn't want to bother you.
He has no idea what to do when you have a nightmare, but sometimes he wipes your tears and gives you innocent compliments. It's a little more rare for the second one, however.

Cherri Bomb:
She hyperventilates and looks around for you. She hugs you, like really tightly and in a bear hug, even if you're fast asleep. She just needs to feel you with her and it gives her more reassurance.
She always knows what to do when you have a nightmare. She does whatever you need honestly. I'm tired of writing all these descriptions already, it's too late for this😫
Sorryyyyyyyy

Blitzo:

Loona:

Valentino:

Sir Pentious:

Mayberry:

Lucifer: