❤️Sugar Daddy/Sugar Mommy💗

A/n: I'll be your sugar daddy/mommy just give me affection and I will melt lol

Charlie:
She's the sugar mommy in your relationship. She's an heiress and her father is Lucifer. She's gonna have money. She will spoil you with anything and everything you could ever want. You could mention it one day and you'll have it by the next.

Vaggie:
You're both sugar mommies/sugar mommy and daddy. You will spoil each other until you have to tell the other to stop lol. She'll be really embarrassed if you bring it up, too. Especially if you do it in public. Her entire face will turn cherry red. It's so cute.

Alastor:
He's your sugar daddy. He'll do anything, and I mean ANYTHING for you. Treats? Yes! Gifts? Hell yes! Murder? Too easy. You don't even have to speak and he's already done/gotten what you wanted.

Angel Dust:
Oh mommy~ Oh daddy~ You already know that this man will try to suck you dry of money. Don't go broke, babes. You love spoiling him as much as he loves being spoiled.

Husk:
You're each other's sugar daddies/mommy and daddy. He spoils you with his winning cash and you spoil him with everything you have. He denies he does anything like that for you though. You like to tease him about it.