❤️Watching Horror Movies💗

Charlie:
You're both absolutely terrified and cuddle together. You both jump at every small movement in the movie. You both joke about it afterwards lol.

Vaggie:
She's horrified(get it lol) and doesn't want to admit it. She wants to look strong in front of you. You let her be, but you wrap your arm around her to comfort her. She jumps on you every time something happens.

Alastor:
Oh, he is loving it. He is so invested in the movie. You find it a little funny, but you, as well as I, are a tinsy bit concerned.

Angel Dust:
At the beginning he tries to act all tough and says things like "don't worry, baby! I'll protect you!" in a joking way, but you both end up in each other's arms trying not to scream.

Husk:
He actually doesn't care at first, but he absolutely jumps at nearly every single jump scare. He even yells out "what the fuck!!" when something scares him sometimes.

Cherri Bomb:
She's pretty chill about them, but she wraps her arm around you for when you're scared. She laughs a little when you jump.

Blitzo:
He's super into it, but he gets scared on the jump scares. He yells out the same thing as Husker lol. He even falls out of his seat every once in a while lol.

Loona:
Like Blitzo and Husker, she yells at the tv. At first she just tries to act nonchalant, but it quickly begins scaring her.

Valentino:
He's not fazed, but he likes you to sit either really close to him or on his lap. That's just him being him, he doesn't get scared lol. It's also for your comfort in case you're scared. Shocking, right?

Sir Pentious:
He practically screams bloody murder and it makes his eggs super confused, but they soon find out why he's screaming when they see the movie. You happily cuddle the eggs while Sir Pentious gives them dirty looks while trying not to get scared.

Mayberry:
She's not fazed by any of it surprisingly. She just sits there either relaxed or with her arms crossed.