❤️Wearing Each Other's Clothes💗

This fanart is so beautiful and so cute!!!🥺💜
Would they wear your clothes or not? And what happens when you wear theirs?

Charlie:
The cute lady absolutely wears your clothes. She will even steal them in front of you. She loves how comfy they are to her, but her favourite thubg is your scent.
If you wear her clothes she squeals and wraps you in the tightest hug ever. It's a good things you're already dead(unless you're an imp-) so you don't need air.

Vaggie:
She does, but only when you aren't around. She's super embarrassed when you catch her and immediately tries to cover herself.
She is a blushing mess when she sees you in her clothes, she probably has a nose bleed, too.

Alastor:
He does not wear your clothes lol. I may or may not think about it, but he doesn't do it. He stares at your clothes before he just walks away so he doesn't just end up doing it.
He is surprised when he sees you in his clothes. He's also a little confused. What the heck are you doing? He might be a little flustered as well-

Angel Dust:
100%. This beautiful man absolutely dresses in your attire. He loves showing off to you, too. He really likes your clothes and will even give you tips.
When he finds you in his clothes, he's super happy. He's find it sweet and hot at the same time.

Husk:
No, he doesn't. HOWEVER, he does cuddle with your shirts because he loves your scent. It's like his second addiction.
When he catches you in his clothes he's 100% flustered. What the hell? Why? He can't even form proper words.

Cherri Bomb:
Yes. She loves wearing your clothing and will even wear it in public. It might embarrass you just a bit, or even make you proud.
She's extremely delighted to see you in her clothing. She traps you in a hug and twirls you around.

Blitzo:
Yep. It's mostly just curiosity, but he does wear your clothes. He covers up his embarrassment with proudness when you catch him. He says something along the lines of: "just wanted to see who looked better. While I do look amazing in this, it fits you more."
He's one proud imp when he catches you. He smirks like: "Ha, I f*cking knew it."

Loona:
It's very rare, but sometimes she'll wear a shirt if yours. Don't mention it because she'll rip your head off in embarrassment if you do.
Like Husker, she can't exactly form actual coherent words and stutters when she finds you wearing her clothes.

Valentino:
He does not lol. I don't think you'd catch this man dead wearing something else than his fabulous fur coat and top hat. It's mostly just his pride getting in the way of him wearing your clothing though-
He smirks. He's excited to see you in his attire. He's also very proud that you'd want to wear his clothing.

Sir Pentious:
Yes, he does. Just like Blitzo, it's out of curiosity. Sir Pentious' curiosity is more pure and innocent. He really just wants to know why you look so nice all of the time. He's extremely embarrassed when you see him wearing your clothes. It does make you super proud and happy, doesn't it?
He's immensely flustered when he finds you in his clothes. After awhile of catching you doing it though, he does find it endearing and he eventually starts looking forward to seeing you wear his clothes.

Mayberry:
Not really. She's not into that type of thing. She will let you pick out her outfits though!
She has no idea what to do what she catches you in her attire. What the heck? Again, why?