❤️Wanting Attention💗

This is basically just you or them wanting attention and how you get it.

Charlie:
She stares at you with huge, innocent eyes until you give in and give her the attention she knows she deserves.
You typically jab at her or poke her to make her give you attention. You also sometimes just wrap her up in your arms. She really can't resist either way.

Vaggie:
She longingly stares at you from afar, thinking you can't feel her gaze. She basically pouts about it. You eventually give her what she wants if you're no longer busy or if you don't you like to tease her about it.
No matter what she's doing or where you guys are at you grab her and hold her in your arms. Yes, it most definitely makes her blush, but it's adorable and an absolute sight to see.

Alastor:
Now, this man does not want attention very often, babes, so when he wants it you better give it to him. He calls you over to him and gives you a look that he knows you can't say no to because reasons. Of course you give in, sweetheart.
He doesn't give you attention when you want it. He finds it a little amusing, but he will give you looks like he freaking knows, and he does!!

Angel Dust:
It doesn't matter what you're doing or where you're at, this man is getting the attention he wants. First, he'll start repeating your name, then he'll start poking at you, and if that doesn't work he wraps you in his arms and doesn't let you go until you give in.
It doesn't take much for him to give you attention. Pretty much all you have to do is say his name. Different tones when you say his name gets you different kinds of attention though- like don't scare him by saying "oh Angel" in a mad tone lol.

Husk:
He won't do anything, he'll watch you from afar and wait until you two are alone. When no one else is around you are immediately in his arms and he's denying everything you say to him no matter what it is lol.
If you want his attention you have to be very patient. He is so used to being annoyed by everyone that he can just block out any noise. He probably doesn't even realize you're trying to get his attention.

Cherri Bomb:
You and I both know that this beautiful girl doesn't need to do much to get all the attention she wants. You can't help but give her all the attention her heart desires.
You don't have to do much to get her attention either. She loves giving you attention. You two could literally be in the middle of a turf war and you guys could be flirting or cuddling with each other. Weirdos.

Blitzo:
He stares at you, like directly in your face. He loves annoying you, but he loves your attention even more. It really doesn't matter what kind of attention lol.
It doesn't take much to get his attention. Either get a horse-toy or not- or just give him a look. Either way he's all over you in seconds.

Loona:
When she wants your attention it's rare only because she doesn't want to feel like a bother so she holds herself back.
She tries not to be too affectionate in front of people so she doesn't want to give you attention when there are people around. She gives you attention when you're both alone.

Valentino:
He'll touch you, whether it be your shoulder or your thigh, it doesn't make a difference to him. You're giving him attention no matter what. You have no choice, darling.
Just give him a certain look and he'll excuse himself from whatever he's doing. He'll take you somewhere where you two can be alone and give you attention.

Sir Pentious:
He won't do much, but he'll try to do something impressive to make you proud. He's actually trying really hard, bebe.
He refuses to give you much attention when there are others around because he knows he wouldn't be able to stop himself from wrapping himself around you. But! He loves giving you all of his attention when you're alone.

Mayberry:
She will literally drag you away from whatever you're doing and demand you give her the kind of attention she wants at the time. It doesn't matter what you were doing, hun.
She really tries not to give you too much attention around other people because she doesn't want people to notice too much. She will give you some attention behind closed doors though.