❤️Valentino Catchup💗

A/n: Valentino is such a good villain. (GUYS I JUST LIKE HOW GOOD OF A VILLAIN HE IS. I HATE WHAT HE DOES)

How you met:
You're probably either a model, stripper, or a prostitute. He was visiting a club where you worked/frequented. He noticed you flirting with some slutty demons and you caught enough of his focus for him to stop paying attention to his previous conversation. When you were leaving he caught you and gave you his business card. You were curious and took an interest in him.

Confessions:
If he confessed first he'd invite you to his office and order you to sit with him. When you ask why he called for you that's when he either kisses you or straight up just tells you how he feels.
If you confess first, I do not know actually. Maybe you'd invite him out to a club, have a few drinks, you may have even confessed by accident while drunk.

Nicknames:
His: Moth, King, Val, Babe, Freak, Sexy(I am NOT writing "Daddy." I don't understand why people call their s/o that. My only daddy is my biological father, twat!)
Yours: Sexy, Queen/King, Baby, N/n, Sweetheart, Thing, Precious

Hugs:

I could barely contain my excitement when I found this cute little GIF

I could barely contain my excitement when I found this cute little GIF. How cute! This so happens, you will NOT change my mind! He picks you up no matter what.

Cuddles:

Horny thot-

Horny thot-

Ahem! This is how you two cuddle

Ahem! This is how you two cuddle. Either one of you leans over the other and gets them to wrap their arms around them.

Kisses:
Yeah no, 13+ (I actually couldn't find anything fitting-)
You guys can barely just give a gentle kiss without it turning into something way worse. It's gross. GO TO HORNY JAIL!! ✝️
|
                                       ————
                                             |
                                             |

Top, Bottom, Switch:
You're a bottom. He's top. Always. He won't let you top him no matter what. He's always gotta be in control.

What Sexuality I Think You Have:
Freaking, gay? What the heck else? You're gay 100%.

Songs I Recommend:
Grind Me Down- Lilianna Wilde
Montero- Rain Paris or Lil Nas X
Teeth- 5 Seconds of Summer
Into You- Ariana Grande
HOT DEMON B!TCHES NEAR U- CORPSE
E.T.- Katy Perry

Favorite Kiss Spots:
He LOVES kissing your collarbone, neck, and thighs. Those are his absolute favorite, but he also enjoys kissing you chest. He loves trapping you underneath him as he kisses you, too.

Sugar Daddy/Sugar Mommy:
He's your sugar daddy. He will absolutely spoil you with anything. He'll surprise you randomly, like when you go to your job or house and find random gifts. He won't really say anything about it, he just does it.

Piggyback Rides:
No, but he will carry you on his front side. He won't do piggyback rides. You can just say that limo rides are your version of piggyback rides lol.

Favourite Body Parts:
He loves your collarbones and shoulders. They're so soft and delicate. He could just shred through them so easily, tear across that smooth skin. He loves running his fingers across the areas.

Contact Names:
His: ❤️My Val🌹
Yours: Baby💗❤️

Dates:
You two mostly go to clubs and get private spaces. He likes to have you sit with/on him while watching a "show." You guys will also start make out sessions in front of people, it doesn't matter, you don't care.