❤️Secrets You Keep From Them💗

Charlie:
You secretly don't want to be redeemed because you don't want to leave her. If everyone is redeemed, she'll be alone and you don't want that.

Vaggie:
Just like when you were alive, you'd die protecting her. She wouldn't agree with that if she knew, but you refuse to let her get hurt. You do know that there are many situations where she can handle herself though, so there's no reason to be overprotective of her.

Alastor:
You secretly like sabotaging some of his voodoo stuff. He wants to make a deal with someone? The contract is in neon colours. Unbeknownst to you, he's aware of what you do and just lets you do it. It's a little amusing to him.

Angel Dust:
There really aren't many secrets between the two of you. Both of you are pretty open to each other about things going on in your "lives." You guys are dead.😐

Husk:
You drink way more than he does. He thinks how much he drinks is bad, oh boy, he should know how much you drink. You just let him think that he's the bad one...

Cherri Bomb:
All those "clumsy" times you messed up in a turf war weren't clumsy moments. You were staring at her in a love-drunk trance. Literally get your head in the game 🙄

Blitzo:
You only pretend not to know how to use weapons so he has to show you how to do it. You like it when he wraps his arms around yours to show you how to hold a gun properly. You could easily shoot someone's head off without even looking, but you look like a fool just to get that extra attention.

Loona:
You play with her ears and tail when she's asleep. She pretends not to like it when she's awake so you do it when she's asleep and oblivious.

Valentino:
You wear his hat when he's not around. You also like to impersonate him in front of mirrors. It's just like: "I'm Valentino! Do your dance, angel cakes!" In a funny, mocking voice. By the way, he may or may not know-

Sir Pentious:
You fix his inventions up after he's "done" with them. You don't want them exploding while he's using them so you do your best to make sure they're kid safe.