❤️Confessions💗

Charlie:
If it was her: She was slightly nervous, but she was still her cheerful self. She stuttered-a lot- while confessing. Ngl, it was hella cute, you're so lucky bb.
If it was you: Nervous, but still yourself. Maybe some cute and small stutters every now and then. She jumped on you and tackled you to the floor. You hugged her back hesitantly but tightly. You two are so cute <3

Vaggie:
If it was her: Nervous baby. Mega blush blush. She hid her face behind her hair and kept her face to the side. STUTTERING! She so precious, just hug her, babes.
If it was you: Flirty and confident, but very nervous inside. Your love for her makes you scared and anxious, but you love her expressions when you tease/flirt with her. She was super excited and yelled at first, but quickly composed her embarrassed self.

Alastor:
If it was him: He's super nonchalant. Just like: "I like you, date me!" Like sweetheart, they deserve WAY more than that, but maybe they think your love is enough for them. He literally just walks up to you and says that, even if people are around. It's out of nowhere so it catches you off guard.
If it was you: Kind of intimidated because he kinda has your soul in his possession. Like, he owns your soul and all. You're a little shocked when he agrees to be yours.

Angel Dust:
If it was him: Nervous babes on the inside~. You can't change my mind, darling. He's the slightest bit nervous on the outside. Like: "H-hey, sweetheart, go out with me..?" Super relieved if you say yes, and he'll blush a bit.
If it was you: Your natural self, but a little nervous. Finger guns are definitely shot when you actually say something. "Hey, Angel, y-you wanna go out with me?" A bright grin on your beautiful face. He smirks of course. He teases you.

Husk:
If it was him: Blushy baby, let me hug you. He needed lots of cheap booze and you know it. He was super drunk. "Date me." Slurring through everything word and movement. You thought it was funny and a little cute.
If it was you: I feel like you just straight up told him. You caught him off guard and he choked on his drink. You asked if he was okay. He reluctantly(not really) agreed to go out with you. You know he's just a big softie on the inside.