❤️Loona Catchup💗

Fun Fact: Loona is my third favorite Helluva Boss character under Stolas(2) and Fizzarolli(1). Ohhhhh!! She's so cute!!😫🥺

How you met:
You two met through Tex. You were one of his best friends and he introduced you guys at one of your parties. The two of you immediately felt something and got to know each other more. You each left with a smile on your faces and new numbers in your phones.

Confessions:
She'd be REALLY shy if she confessed first. She'd have cute blush all over and lots of stutters when she speaks. It makes you smile because you know she's actually trying.
If you confess first you're probably really chill on the outside and a little nervous inside. Your confession makes her blush a lot and you find that absolutely adorable.

Nicknames:
Hers: Wolfie, Loons, Looney, Babe, Wolf Girl, My demon hound/hellhound
Yours: Babe, N/n, Baby, Moon, My Moon

Hugs:

¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

Cuddles:

She's probably the little spoon in your relationship and you can't tell me otherwise

She's probably the little spoon in your relationship and you can't tell me otherwise. This adorable babes needs to be hugged and protected!!!!!!!!

Kisses:

You like to pet through her fur while you two kiss and it's so sweet

You like to pet through her fur while you two kiss and it's so sweet. She won't kiss you in front of Blitzo though, and it's rare that she'll kiss you in public unless she's trying to make Moxxie mad.

Top, Bottom, Switch:
She's a bottom. It's also super easy to make her blush and you love it. She's embarrassed about it, but you reassure her that's it's okay and you quite enjoy it.

What Sexuality I Think You Have:
You give off bi vibes, babes. Come on, it's Loona. What else would I have said?

Songs I Recommend:
Freaking Out- Mystery Skulls
Favorite Color Is Blue- Robert Delong
Born Without A Heart- Faouzia
Savages- MARINA
I Can't Decide- Scissor Sisters
The Wolf- SIAMES

Favorite Kiss Spots:
You like kissing the crown of her head(or rather, it's her favorite place for you to kiss her). She gives the cutest face when you do it. It's so precious. She looks so innocent!
She likes kissing your cheek. It's quick and gentle. She even catches you off guard sometimes.

Sugar Daddy/Sugar Mommy:
You're 100% her sugar daddy/mommy. She doesn't use up all of your mommy, but you love spoiling her and she doesn't mind the attention.

Piggyback Rides:
Yeah, no. They're not her thing. She doesn't particularly like them either way. She won't do them at all. It's kind of pointless to ask her because she'll never give in.

Favourite Body Parts:
She likes your demon features(horns, tails, etc). She just likes them a lot and will actually play with them when you're alone.

Contact Names:
Hers: Beautiful Hellhound🖤
Yours: Babe🖤🌹