❤️Mayberry Catchup💗

I have no idea why I'm doing her(although it was requested), but she's cute!
I don't really know much about Mayberry, so it will not be the best, darling. Thank you for the request though.

How You Meet:
You, my dear, work for IMP and when she went to get you guys to kill her ex's girlfriend that's when you met her. You thought she was absolutely beautiful and you knew that you were going to have a lot of fun killing them for her. After you were done you met up with her and started something.

Confessions:
If she confesses first I feel like she'd be shy, but also a little aggressive. She stutters, but she yells at you if you mention it or let out a laugh.
If you confess to her first, let me ask, are you flirty? Do you like seeing her get upset because you make her blush? You kind of dodge around it to keep her guessing, which upsets her even more. You eventually just ask her after you've had your fun.

Nicknames:
Hers: Beautiful, Beauty, Beasty, Blondie, Berry, Madam, May
Yours: *sshole, B*tch, Brat, Annoyance, Cutie(only behind your back), My Love(sarcastically or behind your back)

Hugs:

໒( : ͡☉ 〰 ͡☉ : )७

໒( : ͡☉ 〰 ͡☉ : )७

Cuddles:

She has a slightly annoyed look on her face

She has a slightly annoyed look on her face. Like this: (¬_¬)
She does secretly loved being cuddled by you though.

Kisses:

She just lets you do what you want to do, she's not going to stop you, mostly because she loves it and it makes her knees weak

Top, Bottom, Switch:
She's a bottom. She can't top for the undead life of her. You make her flustered too easily, too. She really enjoys it when you just do what you like.

What Sexuality I Think You Have:
Straight or Bi definitely. Mayberry is a teach for crying out loud. Well, I suppose you could into that kinda thing- pfft I can't, bye

Songs I Recommend:
Teacher's Pet- Melanie Martinez
The Devil Within- Digital Daggers
Nobody Asked Me If I Was Okay- Sky Ferreira
Problems- Mother Mother
I See Red- Everybody Loves An Outlaw
She's My Collar- Gorillaz

Favourite Kiss Spots:
She doesn't like kissing you anywhere but your lips or cheeks. She loves it when you kiss her nose, but she won't say anything about it.

Sugar Daddy/Sugar Mommy:
You two don't really spoil each other enough to be Sugar parents(XD). I guess if it came down to it, you'd be the Sugar Mommy/Daddy.

Piggyback Rides:
Absolutely not. There is a rare, every few years thing where she might let you carry her bridal style, but she is not picking you up in any way. She is really stubborn.

Favourite Body Parts:
She loves your hands and your face. Your face is so beautiful and bright. She loves your hands because they feel so soft and delicate in hers.

Contact Names:
Hers: My Goddess💗❤️
Yours: Annoyance❤️

Dates:
She'll definitely go out with you, she doesn't mind and actually quite enjoys them. Her favourite places to go are restaurants, fancy or not. She just really likes that feeling.

Seeing Your Ex:
She takes you away immediately, she doesn't like the fact that they were even near you. Because the two of you are no longer together, she feels that they aren't worthy of your time. She's also a little insecure because her husband cheated on her in the living realm(bastard).

When/How You Died:
You certainly died a natural death, whether it be old age, gravity, natural disaster, that's how you died. You died in the 1900s most likely.

Secrets You Keep From Them:
You know that she has sweet nicknames for you behind your back, and that she actually enjoys the small things you do for her. You don't mention because you know she might stop.

Mental Breakdowns:
She always know what you need and what to do. She's there whenever you need her and always has a warm bath just waiting for you. She lets you empty out your emotions and feelings. She's really great at comforting you, maybe because she loves you so much and knows you so well.

Sitting In Their Lap:
Freaking confusion. What the heck are you doing? She's stunned for a moment before she either stands up or just pushes you off. Why? Why would you sit on her? She will, however, let children sit on her lap because she really likes kids. It might make you a little jealous lol

Singing:
If she's in a really good mood she will join you, but if not she won't bother you. She really likes hearing you sing and it brings back fun memories with her students.

They Find Your Diary:
She's pretty respectful, but she does fear that you're cheating on her. That's the only thing she looks for when she reads through it. When she finds a page that says a lot about loving someone she reads through it and freaking dies from blushing so much when she finds out it's all about her.

When You Close Yourself Off:
She's a little sad, but she knows you'll open up eventually so she lets you do you like usual. She will help out with whatever you need a bit more than normal though.

Your Best Friend:
I'd say it's either Blitzo or Loona. The two are different paces(Loona is pretty chill while Blitzo is chaotic) so they're really good friends to have.

Do They Dress Up For You:
Yes, but not too much. She doesn't want to seem like she's trying too hard, but she also wants to impress you. She won't admit she does it for you though.

Pickup Lines:
"If you were a taser, you'd be set to 'stun.'"