❤️When You Close Yourself Off💗

I'm only just now noticing that Husker has a hat-
I don't know what exactly what you wanted, but this is what I'm giving lol

Charlie:
She gives you time, but if you take longer than she can stand she bursts and starts crying about how she wishes you'd open up.

Vaggie:
She does her best to just give you some time. She knows that you'll eventually open up and you'll start talking about things again.

Alastor:
He tries to cheer you up with a song and some fun dancing. He doesn't like it when you close yourself off. It actually kind of frustrates him.

Angel Dust:
He makes you cuddle with him until you open up about whatever is bothering you. He especially does not like it when you don't talk about your problems because he knows they weigh on you.

Husk:
He honestly doesn't know what to do. He doesn't understand why you've suddenly stopped talking about your problems.

Cherri Bomb:
She sits with you and tells you it's okay. She knows that times can get rough and it's hard to talk about sometimes.

Blitzo:
"What the fuck is going on?" Like Husk, he doesn't know what to do, but from experience, he knows that there are times when you just don't want to talk about things. He lets you do what you need and if he senses that you do need to talk to someone he'll ask you about it.

Loona:
She does not know at all. She doesn't know what she's supposed to do so she doesn't really do much other than assure you that she's aways there if you need her.

Valentino:
He doesn't do a thing. He isn't really good at those kinds of things. He does give you space though.

Sir Pentious:
Insert another innocent confused face here. He doesn't know what the heck he's supposed to do, but he tries his best to let you know he'll always be there and he'll never leave you.