❤️They Find Your Diary💗

This artwork is precious. 💜

Charlie:
She fights herself about whether or not she should read it, and against her better judgement, she ends up opening it. She finds it adorable when she sees how much you write about how much you love her. If she sees that you wrote about some personal things, she'll admit that she read through your diary and ask if you want to talk about it.

Vaggie:
She puts it where it belongs, despite the small urge to read it. She stares at the book for a bit before she forces herself to storm off and leave it alone. She actually goes to find you because the sight of you makes her happy.

Alastor:
He just observes it momentarily before deciding to open it. It's a little habit of his to do his best to know everything he can about a person. He most likely won't bring it up to you afterwards.

Angel Dust:
He absolutely cannot help himself. He has to. He loves every aspect of the book, but he worries over the sad stuff. He goes to hug you and make sure you're okay immediately, which makes you very confused. You do accept the hug though.

Husk:
He doesn't care enough to even touch it(at first). All he does is notice that it's there. Eventually, after staring at it for a while, he can't help but snatch it to begin reading. He won't tell you he touched it and he just puts it back where he found it.

Cherri Bomb:
This beautiful woman absolutely respects your privacy and will not read it under any circumstances. She puts it back into the place she knows you hide it and leaves it alone.

Blitzo:
This man absolutely digs right in! He's extremely eager to find out your dirty secrets~ What are your dirty secrets, babes? Come on, spill your secrets, I won't tell a soul~
Ahem! Excuse me, darling.

Loona:
She's maybe just a little curious. She only reads the pages that mention her. She's a tinsy bit insecure. She has dark blush all over her face when she see how you write about her.

Valentino:
Yeah no, he doesn't really care all that much. That's it.

Sir Pentious:
Insert innocent curiosity eyes here. He reads through it eagerly. He really wants to know more about you and what's going on in your head.