❤️Blitzo Catchup💗

A/n: Can I just say that I pronounce the O in his name? Whenever I get the chance to do something like that I just cannot resist. I do it in person, too. You want me to pronounce your name properly? Don't make it sound like another name. I'm sorry. It's funny, but I'll eventually stop if I get bored or if someone genuinely asks me to stop.

How you met:
You worked in the same building and he messed up your work. You were beyond upset with him and tried to murder him when you caught him. As you were about to stab him with a stake from the leg of a table he made a senseless joke and you laughed at it. His idiocy was hilarious and adorable at the same time. You helped him up and let him off with a warning and your phone number.

Confessions:
If he confessed first, he'd ask you out somewhere nice and dress up. He'd be extremely nervous, like pulling at his collar and stuff. You questioned him about all of it and he caved, telling you how he felt.
If you confessed to him I feel like you'd ask him out somewhere. Maybe not the fanciest place, but nice enough to make an impression. At the end of the date you'd share your feelings for him.

Nicknames:
His: Babe, Imp, Handsome(flattery, ha!), Silly
Yours: Baby, Whore/Slut(as a joke), Babe, Crazy

Hugs:

I feel like you guys pull each other into a hug like this

I feel like you guys pull each other into a hug like this. You two don't really hug often and it's mostly when you're alone, but this is what it's like.

Cuddles:

Doesn't Blitzo purr? He'd pounce on you like a cat

Doesn't Blitzo purr? He'd pounce on you like a cat. Sometimes it's out of nowhere, too. You let out an "oof" each time and it's so funny lol. You can't resist wrapping your arms around him though.

Kisses:

You just have to touch his jaw or chin to get his attention for kisses

You just have to touch his jaw or chin to get his attention for kisses. And somehow, he's always prepared for kisses. And it doesn't matter who's watching either- unless it's Loona. Loona will not be subjected to such a sight. -Blitzo's orders, not mine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top, Bottom, Switch:
You guys switch bunks(bunk beds!)in your relationship. XD He doesn't mind, he just lets you do what you wanna do. He does enjoy topping you though.

What Sexuality I Think You Have:
Are you bi or pan? I know I ask these a lot, but the VIBES!!! Blitzo is pan, I think? Are you the saaaaammmeeee????

Songs I Recommend:
Lay All Your Love On Me- ABBA
Outrunning Karma- Alec Benjamin
brutal- Olivia Rodrigo
Everybody Loves Me- OneRepublic
Hit And Run- LOLO
Freaking Out- Mystery Skulls(they have animations on YouTube!!)

Favorite Kiss Spots:
He loves kissing your collarbones and how it makes you squirm.
You mostly enjoy kissing his lips. The kisses may or may not also contain some biting here and there. Do you guys just not have resistible urges???

Sugar Daddy/Sugar Mommy:
He may have his own company/business, but you're his sugar daddy/mommy. He will dry you out of money and you'll be sitting there wondering where it all went. He's cocky about it, too. He knows what he does and how you like spoiling him.

Piggyback Rides:
He's not a big fan of them and probably won't do them. He doesn't want to be on your back and he doesn't want you on his. There may be that once in a blue moon occasion where he gives you a ride. It may be a once a year thing.

Favourite Body Parts:
HE LOVES YOUR LEGS AND THIGHS! It doesn't matter if they're soft or not, he loves them so much. He can't hold himself back from grabbing them and squeezing them.

Contact Names:
His: BlitzO❤️
Yours: Whore- Y/n