The Girl With A Metal Arm (Before Invincible) 🦾

It was an unusual day for the king of pop.

He was feeling a little bit overwhelmed because somebody had messed up his schedule, and he was late for his eye exam with a new optometrist.

Michael and his bodyguards were all trying to get through the busy crowds, and then he heard somebody scream out in excitement.

"OMG! Is that the king of pop"?!

Several bunches of fans began to chase after the singer.

"Bill, where's the front door to the optometrist building"?

Michael had never been to this particular location before.

And then, there was trouble.

The paparazzi and the media had somehow managed to catch up where Michael was going, and soon, they were already blocking the entrance to the optometrist building.

"Please stop! I'm late for my eye exam"!

Michael begged them, as he was blinded by the flashing of the cameras.

Then, all of a sudden, a very loud noise was heard.

The crowd gasped and they looked around for the source.

"HEY! YOU STUPID PAPARAZZI NEED TO LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE"!

Michael was surprised when a young woman came running towards him.

I stopped by in front of him and began to get the crowd under control.

The singer's bodyguards joined by doing their usual duties of protecting the king of pop.

Suddenly, a tough-looking guy screamed and hollered at the young woman.

He yelled mean and disgusting things about Michael.

"You better stop that right now or I'll make you regret it"!

Michael and the bodyguards watched as they started to yell and argue at each other back and forth.

Then, the bad aggressively ran towards Michael.

"Stay away from him, you big meanie"!

I used my strong and metal arm to punch the man's head very, VERY hard.

The force was so strong, it was decapitated from his neck.

Blood splattered everywhere onto the streets and some people screamed loudly.

Soon, the large crowd all began to panic, and they ran away from the area.

I used some napkins to clean up the blood from my metal arm.