Plan B (After This Is It) 🐝

It was a quiet day and I was hiking in the woods outside the Neverland ranch.

A buzzing sound caught my attention and when I walked a little bit further, there was a HUGE bee hive hanging on a tree.

"Mmm. Delicious honey".

I licked my lips at the thought of it.

Taking out my phone, I snapped a few pictures of the surrounding area where the bee hive was located.

When I got back to the house, I found Michael and his children eating dinner at the dining room table.

"Guess what I found while I was hiking in the woods"?

I grinned excitedly.

Michael looked up at me and then he chuckled.

"What"?

I showed him the photos that I'd taken.

"Oh gosh, that looks so good".

Michael said, as his kids got excited.

"We need to get the honey and bring it over here".

So, after we all ate dinner, I went to my room to prepare myself for the task

I was going to be one who was going to get the honey from the woods, and bring it all the way back to the Neverland ranch.

Once I had my flashlight and my night-vision camera turned on, I went to go tell Michael that was going to get the honey.

"Bees don't sting at night, so I think you're gonna be okay".

He said to me.

"Okay, here I go. I'll back".

I waved my hand to say goodbye to the king of pop, and then walked out the front door.

Neverland looked really different at night, as there was no children and their parents to be found at this hour.

I made my way off the property while shining my flashlight on the ground.

Within about ten minutes, the familiar sound of buzzing caught my attention.

I carefully took out a special box to hold the bee hive in, and then used some smoke to put the bees to sleep temporarily until I got them down from the tree.

Once I was positive that the bees were asleep, I carefully used a knife to cut the bee hive from the branch in which it was made on.

"That was easy..."

I said to myself out loud.

Now, it was time to go back to the Neverland ranch.

When I made it back, Michael and his kids were already asleep.

I took off my protective gear and then called a bee keeper to come over and collect the bees.

And once the bee keeper took the bees away, I went to bed for the night.