New York City (Bad era) 🗽

I was traveling with Michael while he was on tour for his record Bad.

The singer had some concerts to perform in different parts of the Big Apple, and I was excited because I'd never been to New York City before.

Right now, we were flying in the airplane towards the airport.

I had a fear of heights and Michael knew that I wasn't very fond of being so high up from the ground.

"Relax, honey. We'll be landing soon".

Michael smiled as I hid my face in his chest.

He chuckled when I looked up at him innocently.

Soon, the airplane slowly started to fly down to the ground and it landed on the gravel road with it's tires screeching to a halt.

I jumped with a startle when the airplane finally landed.

"Come on F/n. We need to get our stuff together".

Michael lightly tapped me on the shoulder as he spoke.

The flight attendant spoke through the intercom and thanked us flying with them.

We grabbed our bags and followed the crowd of people to the lift.

Bill and Michael's bodyguards stayed with us in case the fans were there.

When we got to the airport, I followed Michael to the baggage claiming section and we grabbed our suitcases.

"See? That wasn't so bad. We'll go to our hotel and get our rooms situated, and then we'll go do some sightseeing. What do you say, F/n? Are you ready for another adventure"?

Michael excitedly told me after we got into a taxi that was going to take us to the hotel.

"Yeah, I thought it was really fun".

I said sarcastically, and he giggled.

"You're gonna be fine, honey. Lighten up the mood, will you"?