He Got Sprayed By A Skunk Part 2 (Childhood era) 🥫

Poor Michael still smelled like a skunk.

And I've had to put air fresheners all over the entire house so the stinky odor wouldn't come back because of it.

Now, it was only three days of tomato juice baths and Michael was feeling miserable.

"I don't wanna see another skunk for as long as I live".

He said to me, after I just given him another tomato juice bath.

"I know, Michael baby. I know".

I kissed him on the cheek as he wrapped himself up with a towel.

Once Michael and his children were dressed in their pajamas, I went to go check on the clothes that were in the washing machine.

They were the ones that belonged to Michael and after that skunk incident, he had to wash them.

It was weird because the clothes only took a day to get clean and the scent of lavender somehow made the smell go away.

I decided to try this with Michael and maybe, it would get rid of his skunk smell.

Later on after we all had dinner, I helped Michael with getting the kids ready for bed.

After reading a bedtime story and kissing them goodnight, I went to go find my lavender-scented bath bombs.

Michael was tired of smelling like a skunk and he hoped that my plan would work.

I watched as he undressed himself and then stepped into the bathtub.

The water was nice and warm, and this made Michael feel so relaxed.

"Now, for the bathbombs".

I had also brought a bar of soap and some shampoo that smelled like lavender.

Michael could already smell the nice scent and we both watched as the bath bombs became all fuzzy as they did their thing.

Once the king of pop had been sitting in the tub for a little while, I helped him wash his hair, being extra careful to avoid touching the scars on his scalp from where he was burned during the filming of a Pepsi commercial.

Michael loved how gentle I was with him.

He was also happy to find that I had a rubber ducky for him to play with.

"Aw, thank you, baby".

Michael smiled, and then he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

"Your welcome. Anything for the person who has the world's most beautiful smile".

I smirked, and giggled when he started blushing.

While he played in the bath like a child, I began to wash his hair.

After I was done, I gave him a washcloth.

"Put it over your face so the soap and water doesn't get in your eyes".

I instructed him, and he did just exactly that.

Michael could hear me scooping up the bath water with a plastic Spider-Man cup and then, I slowly dumped it on his hair to wash away all soap suds.

Then, once his hair was clean, I could already tell that the lavender was working on getting rid of the skunk smell.

"Now, do you want me to help you wash your body or do you want to do that yourself"?

I asked him, taking out the lavender-scented bar of soap.

"I can do it by myself, but thank you for asking".

Michael smiled at me, as he put the wet washcloth down over to the side.

I gave him the bar of soap and he used the Spider-Man plastic cup to pour water on the rest of his body.

Then, he began to wash every part of his skin.

And then, when he was finally done with all of that, I helped him rinse off the soap from his body.

"Guess what Applehead"?

I asked him in a cheerful way.

"What"?

"You don't smell like a skunk anymore, silly"!

I laughed, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God. I'm glad that it's all over".

Michael stepped out of the tub and I gave him a towel to dry off with.

He giggled when I wrapped him up like a fluffy bear.

After that, we went to our bedroom to put on our pajamas and get ready for bed.