Photoshoot (This Is It era) 📸

I was going to do a photoshoot for a magazine that was popular and needed new ideas.

While I was getting ready in the dressing room, I assured Michael that everything was going to be okay.

He was going to wait outside the room where the cameras were being set up.

"Michael, baby. What do you think about my outfit"?

I showed him my long evening gown and did a few poses.

"Oh boy..."

Michael looked away shyly because of how low-cut the top part of my outfit was.

"Aw, you're so cute".

I giggled, and then walked over to him and gave Michael a hug.

The singer blushed even further when he saw my breasts sticking out a little bit, and then he giggled.

"I love your cupcakes. They're so big and sexy".

Michael whispered, kissing one of my breasts, and then he presses his gentle nibbles at the other one.

"Applehead, I don't have time to get wild with you. My photoshoot is about to happen in just a few minutes".

I was blushing softly when he started playing with the shoulder straps on my dress.

"Mmm. Can't we just have a quickie before you go get your picture taken"?

He snaked his arms around my hips and squeezed my butt cheek to tease me.

"N-no. I'm about to—-

Just then, there was a knock on the door and we both stopped before whoever was there witnessed what we were doing.

"Five minutes til' you're on set".

My assistant reminded me.

"Okay, thank you".

I called out politely.

Michael let out a sigh of relief, knowing that we could've gotten caught during our alone-time.

"Aw, I think my Invincible singer needs some loving".

I pulled him closer to me and he landed on top of me.

"You just can't say no to me, can't you"?

Michael giggled.

I palmed the boner on his crotch and he moaned with ecstasy and he pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees.

"No, I can't".

I smirked playfully, and pulled my panties down to my thighs.

He pulled his erect member, positioned himself at my womanhood and slowly thrusted into me.

Our moans kept on getting louder and louder as we made love.

"B-bbbaaaby! IM ABOUT TO CUM"!

"Me too"!

We both reached our climaxes, and then we came together at the same time.

Now, I needed to get myself cleaned up in less than a few minutes before it was time for the photoshoot to begin.

Michael helped me out with getting myself back to the way I was before, while I checked my makeup to make sure that it wasn't smudged.

As soon as I had my hair fixed, Michael made a dash for the nearest bathroom so he could get himself cleaned up.

"Time to get going"!

My assistant called out to me.

"Okay, I'm coming".

I answered back, and then opened the door.

Michael watched as I walked out to the area where the photoshoot was taking place.

He smiled to himself as I did various poses and had different props next to me.

How lucky he was to have someone like me as his lover.