First Day In Neverland (Before Invincible) 🔫

It was a sunny day in Neverland and I was about to put on my new two piece bikini that was solid red.

I was giggling to myself, knowing that the way it looked on me would make Michael blush.

Once I had put on some sunscreen, I grabbed my sunglasses and walked out the door.

Upon stepping out into the great outdoors, the sun shined in my eyes.

I put my sunglasses on and then began to make my way towards the amusement rides.

Some of the Neverland employees were busy working and one of them was grinding the ice for the ice cream machine.

A golf-cart came by and before I could do anything else, a water balloon came flying into the air, and it landed on the back of the employee's head.

"It wasn't me"!

Michael called out as he and the kids who were visiting Neverland took off down the road on the golf cart.

"Michael, you're a cheeky monkey"!

I called out to the singer and ran into the direction that he went.

Michael heard what I had said and he was giggling to himself, knowing full well that it was time for a water balloon fight.

But this time, I was gonna notch it up a bit.

When Michael was standing there holding his umbrella to keep the sun away, I snuck over and grabbed the hose.

Once I had the water turned on, I sprayed him with it.

"Aaaaaaaaah"!

Michael was screaming as he took a few steps out to get underneath the shade,

The kids were laughing like crazy and then they all began throwing water balloons at me.

I screamed because the water was so cold.

After our water balloon fight, Michael ran into the house to change out of his wet clothes.

We then decided to have some ice cream.

Michael was sitting down next to me and he could see how my bikini looked on me.

While the kids were playing hide and seek by the pool, I took an opportunity to throw another water balloon at Michael, and it hit him in the butt.

"Hahaha! I gotcha you again Applehead"!

I laughed at him, and then took off running.

"Come here"!

Michael chased me all around Neverland and I pushed him into the pool.

"Aye! NOO"!

Me and the kids were laughing at Michael, and that's when we at all decided to go swimming.

I jumped into the pool and Michael watched me land gracefully into the water.

"Now we're even".

I smirked, and he giggled.