Protecting Him From A Bully (Invincible era) 👊

Lately, the haters have been getting pretty dangerous out in public, and the bodyguards had the daily task of protecting the king of pop and me.

It was making me upset because even though I've learned to ignore the mean comments directed towards us, sometimes my protective instincts kick in when they least expect it.

Today, Michael had to go to a doctor's appointment for a health checkup and the crowd were a lot more bigger than usual.

When we arrived at our destination, he held my hand and refused to let go until we were at a safe place.

But as we were about to cross the street that led to the hospital, some idiot decided that it was okay to push us out off his way.

"Watch where you're going, you dirty-minded freak"!

The person yelled at us, although it was more directed at Michael.

"You stop being a meanie".

I glared at the man and stuck out my tongue at him.

He swiftly turned around and gave me a mean look.

"Or what? Is Wacko Jacko gonna save you"?

Michael held my hand tighter as he tried to ignore the cruel things that were being said to him.

"His name is Michael, not Wacko. Please don't call him that".

I corrected him.

The man continued to bully Michael until I was fuming with anger.

I grabbed him by the shoulder and once I was able to drag him over to the balcony, I threw him out the window and he screamed and cursed me as he went flying out to who knows where.

Michael and his bodyguards didn't know what to say.

"Baby, you didn't have to throw him out the window".

Th singer whispered to me, while we were sitting in the waiting room.

"I know, but I don't like it when someone hurts you. So, I got rid of him and now he can't get you".

I said with a smile and kissed Michael on the cheek, and then snuggled up with him by lying my head down on his chest.

Michael knew that I was just protecting him, so he decided not to say anything else about it and then happily snuggled with me.