Michael Wants You To Come Over To His House (Invincible era) ❤️

It was around 12:00 midnight and I was at home fast asleep in bed.

My cellphone rang and without even looking at the number, I answered the call.

"Hello"?

"Hi F/n"!

Michael cheerfully spoke on the phone.

"Hey Applehead, what's new"?

I asked with a yawn.

"Are you sleeping"?

Michael asked, and I heard my cat Cinnamon meowing.

"Yeah..."

I answered, and before I could say anything else, Michael asked me if I wanted to come over to his house.

"Sure, I'd love to".

"I'll be sending Bill over to your house to pick you up".

But then, I realized that I was still in my pajamas and it wouldn't take long for Bill to get here to my house.

"Michael, I'm still in my pajamas".

I said to him, and he giggled.

"It'll be fine. I'll see you there, okay"?

And he hung up after that.

I quickly got up out of bed to fix my hair and then I put on some slippers.

Cinnamon was meowing at me and that's when I decided to bring her with me.

"Be good for me and Michael, okay Cinnamon"?

I said to the feline, as we waited outside on the front porch for the limo.

Minutes later, I saw Bill pulling up into my driveway and I grabbed Cinnamon and carried her in my arms.

Once I was seated in the limo, I allowed Cinnamon to move around.

She curled up next to me on the seat while purring happily.

A few moments passed, and I could see the Neverland gate up ahead.

Once Bill pulled in front of the large mansion, I picked up Cinnamon again and walked over to the door.

In no time at all, Michael was excitedly running over to us.

"F/n! I'm so happy that you came over to see me".

He gave me a loving hug and Cinnamon meowed and rubbed the side of her body against his legs.

Michael looked down at the cat and he giggled while petting her.

"Hi Cinnamon. It's good to see you too".

He watched as the cat went inside to go do her own thing.

We both walked into the house and I wanted to watch a movie and Michael said that it was fine with him.

"You go and the movie started while I get some snacks".

He patted me on the head and I gave him a playful glare, which made him laugh.

I put the movie in and then sat down on the couch.

A few minutes later, Michael came back with a tray that had a plate of cookies and there were two glass cups of milk.

And there was even a small bowl of fish-shaped biscuits for Cinnamon.

The cat licked her lips at the sight of the delicacy that Michael had brought.

"Here you go, Cinnamon".

Michael picked up a biscuit and broke it in half.

He gave one of the halves to the cat and Cinnamon sniffed it curiously before eating it from his hand.

"Awww! How cute".

I giggled, taking a bite out of the cookies.

"Heehee. She is cute".

Michael reached out his hand and petted her, and Cinnamon started to purr.

Later on, after the movie had ended, it was getting late.

I was yawning because I was sleepy, and so was Cinnamon.

Michael had fallen asleep with his head lying down on my shoulder.

I lightly tapped on his shoulder to wake him up.

He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw that I was still there.

"Did I fall asleep"?

"Yes you did, you silly goose".

I grinned, and gently booped him on the nose, and he giggled.

"You're spending the week with me, silly. Didn't I tell you that earlier"?

Michael looked at me innocently.

"No, but I'd love to stay here with you for a whole week. You're so much fun to be around".

I said with a smile.

"Yay! Thank you thank you"!

Michael excitedly pulled me into a hug and I had to giggle at how adorable he was.

After that, it was time for us to go to bed.

I followed Michael upstairs to the bedroom, and while he was using the bathroom, I made a place for Cinnamon to sleep on, which consisted of a warm blanket and a fluffy pillow.

Once Michael came out of the bathroom, he took off his penny loafers and laid them neatly on his side of the bed.

At that moment, Cinnamon wandered into the bedroom and when she saw where I was, she proceeded to jump onto the mattress.

"Aww, she wants to sleep in the bed with us".

I smiled, and Michael gently petted the cat, making her purr some more.

Soon, the need for sleep overtook us and I let out a yawn, and so did Michael.

"Goodnight, baby".

He kissed my cheek and cuddled with me underneath the blankets and I did the same.

"Goodnight".

I said sleepily.