Chocolate Cake (Smooth Criminal era) 🍫

I was in the kitchen because Michael and I were making a chocolate cake to take with us to the children's hospital.

We were going to give the chocolate cake to a small child who was suffering from leukemia and his family was having a party to celebrate his birthday.

"Do we have any birthday candles"?

I asked Michael.

"No, I don't think we need any of that. The kid's parents said that he just wanted a chocolate cake".

Michael said to me with a smile.

I reached out to grab a recipe book from the shelf.

Michael opened the refrigerator and took out some eggs.

Then, he laid them down gently on the kitchen counter.

When the eggs rolled over towards the edge, and Michael was quick to catch them.

"That was close..."

I wiped the sweat off my forehead, feeling relieved that the eggs didn't break.

"Yes, it was. I think I'll just put them in here so they won't roll away again".

I watched as Michael carefully put the eggs into the big bowl.

After we gathered the rest of our ingredients, we went straight to work.

Michael and I took turns mixing the ingredients together.

Once we were done with all that, I put the everything into an oven pan and then once it was in the oven, Michael closed the oven and set the timer for the amount of time that the recipe book said to bake the cake.

About an hour later, while we both watching a movie, I could smell the chocolate cake in the oven.

And then, the oven beeped to let us know that our chocolate cake was ready.

Michael took out an a pair of oven mitts from the kitchen counter drawer.

He used them to lift the cake out of the oven so he wouldn't burn his hands.

There was smoke coming out too, and it caused the fire alarm to make lots of noises.

The maids who worked at Neverland and the bodyguards came to see if everything was alright.

"We're making a chocolate cake and the oven had smoke coming out it. I'm sorry if we scared you".

Michael explained to them.

"No, that's alright. We just heard the fire alarm and then, we came to see if everyone is okay".

After the maids went back to doing their usual jobs in Neverland, I took out the chocolate frosting and used a spatula to spread it evenly all over the cake.

We put the the chocolate cake into a container, and then Michael and I brought it with us to the children's hospital so we could generously give it to the sick child for his birthday.