Back In Time...🗞

Something magical was about to happen and I was about to find out who was going to be my future lover.

I had enough time to grab my cat Cinnamon and my iPhone 13 pro before everything around me turned into a burst of sparkles.

When I opened my eyes, there was a large crowd gathered around outside a building.

It was the courthouse.

And Michael Jackson himself was coming this away!

I grinned with excitement and then, I soon realized that someone had taken Cinnamon away from me.

"HEY! GIMME BACK MY CAT"!

I shouted at the person who had stolen my cat.

Somehow, my protective instincts started to kick in as I very quickly ran after the thief.

He then took out a gun and shot up some bullets in the air, causing the crowd to scream, panic, and run.

Michael Jackson was just about to get into the limousine when he heard the gunshot.

A few police officers were already tackling the bag guy who had the gun.

Out of nowhere, I gasped in horror as the man threw my cat into air.

Cinnamon easily landed on her feet and because of how loud everything was around her, she made a dash for the nearest tree and climbed up onto it.

After a little while, I was finally able to catch up with my cat.

"Oh Cinnamon..."

I said to her, with the tears threatening to fall down my cheeks.

The poor kitty was too scared to climb back down.

I tried everything I could think of to coax her, but nothing worked.

With the tears now falling down my cheeks, I thought that I wasn't going to get my cat down from the tree.

Michael Jackson saw me standing next to the tree and felt bad for me.

He decided to go and help out.

"Hello there, sweetheart".

The singer said to me, and smiled gently.

I looked up at him with a tear-stained face and then without thinking about it, I wrapped my arms around him into a hug.

Michael was a little surprised at first, but he didn't mind.

This person was hugging him and he hadn't heard of her before.

The king of pop soothingly stroked the back of my head in a comforting way, while at the same time talking in a soft tone like a mother that was trying to hush her crying infant.

"Shh...shhh...you are not alone".

Cinnamon watched me hug the famous man and then, she let out a meow.

When I pulled away from the hug, I could feel myself blushing at the fact that I just hugged my idol Michael Jackson.

Yet, instead of walking away, he came to offer his love.

After I was calmed down enough to speak to Michael, I told him of my situation and he listened to my story.

With his help, Michael was able to get Cinnamon to come down from the tree.

Once my cat was safely in my arms, he led me to the limousine.

I was without a place to live and he was so kind and generous to let me stay with him and his two children.