Meow (Childhood era) 🐱

One night, while Michael was reading a bedtime story to his children, I heard a scratching sound outside the front door.

When one of the bodyguards opened it, there was an orange cat standing there.

"Awww! It's a kitty cat"!

I excitedly grinned, jumping up and down for joy.

The cat ran inside and then she hid underneath the kitchen table.

"No, don't go in there. Shoo shoo".

Michael coaxed the cat out of the kitchen and she meowed and walked out.

But instead of running away, we were all surprised to see the cat rubbing the side of her body against Michael's leg.

"Awww..."

The kids said together in happiness.

"We'll have to take the cat home. Her owners must be looking for her".

Michael took out a plate of leftover chicken and gave it to the cat.

She ate it all up while purring happily.

Then, it was time for Michael's kids to go to sleep because it was past their bedtime.

After the king of pop put his children to bed, he followed me to our bedroom.

We put on our pajamas, got into bed, turned off the light, and went to sleep.

In the morning, Paris came into the bedroom to tell us that she couldn't find the cat anywhere.

"Let's go find her and then we'll eat breakfast before we take her home".

We searched for the orange cat for about fifteen minutes before Blanket heard tiny meowing noises coming from inside Michael's laundry basket.

When we looked inside, there was the orange cat.

And she had three kittens!

"Daddy, look"!

Blanket whispered.

"Baby kitty".

Paris excitedly grinned.

The tiny kittens were drinking milk from their mother.

A black kitten, an orange kitten, and a white kitten.

"They're so cute"!

I giggled.

A few minutes later, the telephone rang and Michael went to go answer it.

It was the owners of the orange cat.

"Yes, of course. We'll be right over".

After Michael hung up, he told us that we were going to take the orange cat and her kittens home.

Luckily, the address was on the cat's identification tag that was hanging on her red collar.

We took the orange cat and her babies home and the owners said that we could take one of the kittens home with us whenever they were weaned off from drinking their mother's milk.

Michael and his children were so happy!