Chapter 18

A few days later Satan was on a mission with MC Michael and Raphael in the human world to look for clues and during this Lucifer and Diavolo were joining them together on the mission

Anyway today they met up at a park and Diavolo and Lucifer notice Michael looked like he regretted life.

Lucifer: what did you do Satan?"

Satan : he made the mistake of letting me do the morning prayer"

MC : it was so bad but funny got the young angels to copy him"

Satan : again Michael for supposedly being this great angel your really not smart"

Michael : ..... anyway we have things to do"

Lucifer : yes we do"

Diavolo : is that your cat Satan?"

Satan: yep this is kuro "

Michael: I said to leave it "

Satan : it's a he not a it. Don't misgender my cat".

Michael : ......"

Raphael : that was very rude Michael"

Later as everyone was walking around somewhere doing something Lucifer was watching Michael and Satan talking to each other. And it was interesting to see them interact with each other Satan seemed more himself and Michael seemed to be letting lose only slightly which was a lot for him and even caught him and Satan smiling at different times yet Satan smile was more mischievous.

Raphael then walked over to him and said.

Raphael : they are becoming good with each other. Even friends"

Lucifer : that is surprising i wouldn't expect that"

Raphael : they both have been learning for each other. They won't admit it but they do enjoy each other's company.

For Satan that is simply seeing how far he can upset and bug Michael he fully expects him to get angry and mad like you do. But Michael never reacts the same.

And I think Michael is learning to be more relax he's been as you could put it more loose? Which is strange nobody has ever been able to get Michael to put his guard down "

Lucifer : .....what do you think?"

Raphael : I think the chaos Satan causes reminds him of you and the brothers when you all would cause trouble. He misses those times "

Lucifer : ......"

Raphael : you miss him don't you?"

Lucifer: I know he's still hasn't forgiven me for what I've said. I feel like I've ruined any scraps of our relationship "

Raphael: ...you know Michael has been trying to put in a good one for you to Satan"

Lucifer: really?"

Raphael: he told Satan about how you always wanted to be a father to your own child. Trying to get Satan to understand that he means everything to you "

Lucifer :....him trying to help my relationship with Satan seems suspicious. I still think about that fight and what happened when Michael nearly killed Satan.

Both times he stop and looked guilty"

Raphael : I wonder why"

Later after finding some things they decided to look around in Devildom in the forest. During this Diavolo went back to the castle with MC to talk to Barbatos about something.