chapter 6

A few days later Satan was in the library researching with MC and Solomon. Kuro was also there starring Solomon down.

Solomon : does he not like me?"

Kuro : he's suspicious!"

Satan : Kuro says your suspicious "

MC : he's always like that Kuro"

Solomon :......"

Satan : so what do you think is going on?"

Solomon : whoever is doing this they must be extremely powerful. Look like the work of a powerful
Sorcerer .....I have to say I am jealous "

MC : why do you think they came after Satan and not Michael?"

Solomon : the seven sins could be their target. Satan was probably targeted Because he was there easy to get"

MC : even with Michael there?"

Solomon : they must really not care or maybe thought he wouldn't"

Satan : we need to do more research which means investigating the scene and going out"

MC : Lucifer made it clear he didn't want you doing anything until you were fully healed and Michael also told you the same thing "

Satan : their not the boss of me I am perfectly fine"

Kuro : the posion is still your body and your not fully healed if you get in trouble you could get hurt....."

Satan : what if you go with me?"

Kuro : yeah! I'll protect you!"

Satan : Kuro will go with me"

Solomon : how do you expect to leave without him noticing?"

MC : won't he get mad?"

Satan : so?"

MC : ..... let's go then"

Later on earth Satan MC and Solomon were back where everything happened and started looking around everywhere and started looking deeper in the forest. And started to notice symbols carved into the trees.

Solomon : these are interesting"

MC : there magic spells seals right?"

Solomon : correct. They must have been here"

MC : maybe they had a hideout around here"

Satan : what are these seals for?"

Solomon : unsure never saw these before"

Satan : I think I see s-!?

Satan suddenly felt a sharp pain in his body and flinch in pain.

Kuro : Satan! Are you alright!?"

Satan : just I'm....I'm fine...."

Solomon : is the posion unknown?"

MC : yeah? They don't know what it is?"

Solomon : hmm.... interesting...."

Satan kept walking Kuro close behind him and Solomon took MC's hand keeping them close. getting a bad feeling about Satan.

Later they arrived at some cave and walked in and saw it looked like they left in a hurry. Stuff was broken and scattered. And so they started looking around everywhere for clues.

And Satan condition grew only worst to the point he couldn't hide it. And fell to his knees in pain and he looked to be struggling trying to hold something in.

MC : Satan!?"

Satan : GET OUT!...."

MC : what's wrong!"

Satan : I....I DON'T KNOW.... JUST GO!..."

suddenly he changed into his demon form and Solomon quickly ran out while Kuro stood back with Satan.

Once outside MC asked while they were running.

MC : what's wrong with Satan!?"

Solomon : I think it's the posion! Must be something to make demons deranged the others must have been effected to!"

MC : we have to help him!"

Solomon : w-!?

Suddenly they fell down as the ground shook. And as they looked behind him saw Kuro in his big form knocked down on the ground and Satan looking very angry but also like he was trying to hold it back.

Solomon : we're dead"

MC : oh come on!"

Satan seemed very angry and irritated and was trying so hard to keep himself away from everyone. But couldn't and went to attack them but Kuro started fighting him

Which didn't last long and eventually Kuro turn back to normal and couldn't fight anymore.

MC : Satan you can fight it!"

Solomon : yeah probably!"

MC : Solomon shut up!"

Satan just looked at them like they were prey and Solomon and MC stood still knowing it would be worse if they ran and MC didn't want to leave Satan.

MC saw he was in pain and struggling to not attack them. He was trying so hard he was fully aware of everything but wasn't in control of his body.

He was trying so hard to remain In control so he wouldn't hurt anyone but he couldn't stop himself and he was getting scared. And started to panic Because he was getting overwhelmed by the intense angry and rage that was taking over him.

And suddenly when hope seemed lost.

Lucifer suddenly showed up again out of nowhere in his demon form. And with no hesitation charge at Lucifer trying to attack him.

But as soon as he got close to Lucifer he hugged him tightly like a bear hug not letting go no matter how hard Satan struggled to get free and was attempting to stab him with his tail.

Lucifer : this is the second time I had to save you? You must not be able to be aw-!?

Satan did manage to stab him in the leg with his tail but he still didn't let go.

Lucifer : the posion has to pass. Until then he won't stop.

MC : will he be okay?"

Lucifer : yes. Also I'm guessing he came to investigate without permission and you both helped him?"

Solomon : ......"

MC : we found a cave with some stuff?"

Lucifer : take a look at it I can handle him"

And so they did and as they left Lucifer looked at Satan and was worried nothing but trouble seem to be happening to him.

Lucifer : Michael is lucky I can't go up there"

Eventually Satan started calming down and passed out.