Chapter 3

Later Satan was in his room laying in bed with Kuro Video calling Lucifer to see his brothers and as Lucifer answered he was shock seeing the cat.

Lucifer : ....."

Mammon : that looks really familiar?"

Satan : Michael was making me do a test to go into some cave to fight a creature. But I talk with it and now we're cool he was just about Lillth nobody anything and apparently she was the only one who understood him"

Levi : you understand it?"

Satan : yeah?"

Lucifer : she....I guess it was good your there but also. YOU DID THAT BY YOURSELF!"

Satan : yeah pretty sure he's plotting something right now Kuro is helping by spying on him"

Belphie : you named the cat?"

Satan : yeah? He's coming home with me"

Lucifer : no pets!"

Satan : but you have one?"

Lucifer : Because I can!"

Satan : to bad he's mine"

Lucifer : ....on a more serious note. Do not do any more tests that seem dangerous...."

Satan : why? I did that one fine?"

Mammon : from personal experience with Michael his tests can be brutal"

Satan : .....i know what I'm doing I'm falling for anything"

Lucifer : how have you been?"

Satan : good. I made him made today"

Lucifer : what did you do?"

Satan : I broke a vase when he told me not to touch it"

Lucifer : Don't push buttons...."

Satan : I'm pushing them you knew what was going to happen"

Beel : are you having another test?"

Satan : tomorrow me and MC are suppose to hear him talk about celestial history and all that been reading the books it's different"

Belphie : what have the angels been saying?"

Satan : ......lots of looks. Them whispering things behind my back pointing. And a lot of disrespect when no one is looking"

Beel : you'll be okay right? You know you can call us all the time right?"

Satan : Don't worry I'm fine...peachy...."

Lucifer : remember the box okay?"

Satan : okay?. Anyway I have to go talk later"

After this he hung up and decided to go to bed.

Later in the night Satan started having a nightmare. And seemed to be panicking in his sleep and crying.

Kuro got worried and just lay there next to him close by unable to really do much to help. He Wondered what was wrong with Satan. He could sense an incredible amount of fear and terror. Then he heard him mumble something in his sleep.

Satan : L....Lucifer...."

Kuro : hmm?...."

Meanwhile in Devildom Lucifer was in his office asleep at his desk until he suddenly woke up and said.

Lucifer : Satan?...."

Lucifer then took his phone out and tried calling Satan but he wasn't answering so he called Simeon.

Simeon : hello?"

Lucifer : hello Simeon....can you check on Satan for me please? And Don't hang up"

Simeon : ok but is something wrong?"

Lucifer : I...I just need to know if he's ok"

Simeon : I understand"

Back in the celestial realm Simeon got out of bed and went to Satan's room and as he opened the door and walked in saw Satan looked panic and crying in his sleep he was in distress about something. And was now sweating and breathing quickly.

Simeon : I think he's having another nightmare something similar happened last night I think. Heard him screaming and crying. I am worried...."

Kuro : he said Lucifer's name!"

Simeon : I think Kuro is trying to say something must be worried to.

Lucifer : I.....want to try something can you put the phone on speaker?"

Simeon : alright..... what are you doing?"

Lucifer : whenever Belphie had trouble sleeping I use to play the piano for him. It might help him"

Simeon : he might be homesick so I think it will help"

Simeon then put the phone on speaker and waited for Lucifer to play.

A few minutes later he heard Lucifer start to the play but didn't expect him to start singing to. He found it really adorable and sweet Lucifer was doing this to help Satan.

Simeon watched Satan and could see him starting to relax. he stop crying and looked more peaceful sleeping. Simeon did wonder what was going on in his head that was causing him so much stress and wondered if this would be a nightly thing with Satan.

Anyway once Lucifer was done he asked.

Lucifer : how is he?"

Simeon : he's doing better now. I am worried this might be a nightly thing"

Lucifer : Simeon if he's under too much stress from everyone and gets too upset and angry I want you to bring him home I fear what will happen to him"

Simeon : Don't worry I will try my best and I think Kuro will protect him to. It's so cute he's cuddle up next to Satan."

Lucifer : I still can't believe that. But I should of figured he's good with cats"