Chapter 12

Few days later in Devildom Lucifer was walking over to the castle to hand some papers over to Diavolo until he suddenly got a call he then looked at it and saw it was from Satan and immediately answered it. And tried to be relax not wanting to ruin the first phone call in days from him.

Lucifer : hello?"

Satan : huh?....oh it's you....i didn't mean to call you a-!?

Suddenly in the background he heard yelling Michael yelling seeming angry.

Lucifer : I'm curious what you did to break him?"

Satan : well i-!?

Michael : SATAN YOU SCUM LITTLE DEMON OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!"

Satan : your going to have to break the door down and you wouldn't dare destroy celestial property!"

Michael : OPEN THE DOOR!!"

Satan : NO!"

Lucifer : ...... he's very angry..... I'm kinda impress but worried about what you did?"

Satan : I just think he finally snap. That and I may have definitely ruined some meeting he was in and broke stuff and along with a few other charges. Nothing I haven't done to you"

Michael : I SWEAR SATAN YOU ARE GETTING ON MY ####### NERVE-!?

Satan : ......"

Satan then started laughing finding it funny he made Michael so angry he cussed.

Michael : STOP LAUGHING! I SAID NOTHING!"

Satan : anyway I gotta go"

Lucifer : wait.... can we talk later in person? In the human world?"

Satan : .....so your going to disobey Diavolo's rule?"

Lucifer : I already have a few times at this point. Another wouldn't matter"

Satan : ....fine....I need to escape anyway"

Lucifer : I'll text you the location."

After this they both hung up on each other and Lucifer was glad Satan did agree to meet him.

Later Satan was getting ready to leave and was talking with Luke and Simeon trying to hide from Michael. And a few other angels who started talking to him.

Meanwhile Michael was standing somewhere else watching Satan's interaction with everyone.

It was interesting ever since the fight Satan's respect with the angels has actually been growing despite being a demon and being very chaotic.

Michael found Satan very interesting and confusing how he could make angels listen to him and respect him and even inspired angels young and old. How no work or job was too hard for him It was very impressive

It reminded him of old times with the brothers of how Lucifer used to be and how he used to interact with the brothers and other angels.

And for a split second he smile but it was quickly short lived as Raphael walked over to him.

Raphael : is it like having them here again I guess that's why you been easing up on h-

Michael : I have not?"

Raphael : you seemed more lose since he arrived."

Michael : I have to gain his trust? I'm not trying to be his friend or anything else"

Raphael : I wasn't saying it was a bad thing? Anyway it's probably your fault why everyone is liking him more. You said it yourself he earn your respect so in their eyes they figure he's probably ok."

Michael : and I fully regret saying that. Every day I wake up"

Raphael : i know very well you would of won that fight. Yet something stop you from doing so. You looked afraid to seriously injure him. Were you having flashbacks of that d-!?

Michael : NO.... there's no need to bring up old wounds and no it was not that"

Raphael : I know you. But I'll let you be. Anyway you do know he's planning on visiting Lucifer in the human world correct?"

Michael : yes I'm aware. I'll let it slide they have a personal matter that needs to be solved"

Raphael : can you pass on a message to Solomon for me?"

Michael : you want his food I know. I still don't fully understand how you can intake that but I will get you it"

Raphael : thank you"

Later in the human world at a coffee shop slash book store Lucifer was sitting at a table drinking a cup of coffee and in the meantime ordered one for Satan one he knew he liked.

Then suddenly Satan walked in wearing human world clothes and sat down at the table with Lucifer.

Lucifer : ......how have you been?"

Satan : I have been fine."

Lucifer : that's good.... you know nobody has heard from you they got worried"

Satan : ....I know you want to talk about what was said"

Lucifer :....I .....I honestly never meant to say what I said. Or to hurt your feelings and make you feel the way you do.... and did that day......

I don't expect your forgiveness or anything for that matter.

But I do want you to know I do care about you more than anything. That I never regretted you or hated you or hated taking care of you. You are your own person better than I could ever be and I'm very proud of you"

Satan just looked down taking the coffee Lucifer ordered him and said. Still looking pretty hurt about that.

Satan : yeah....but what was said was said once you said it you can't take it back. So don't expect to ever be forgiven about it.

Guess I'm just not the son you wanted or visioned..."

Lucifer : what? I do want you? I wouldn't want anyone else? I had no plans or visioned you to be any other way than yourself.

No matter what you do I'll always be proud of you. I just want you to know that...."

Satan : ....."

Satan could tell Lucifer was being honest but still he didn't fully believe him it wasn't going to take back what he said or the years he was left feeling the way he did.

Because he knew it was never going to change he knew how everyone was and knew it was pointless at this point to think it would be different now.

He would still feel like a replacement never truly apart of the family. He still hurt still felt angry. And it was making him upset but he was holding back because he didn't want to seem weak or like he really cared or seemed hurt by everything but he was and it was showing.

And Lucifer could tell he truly hurt Satan that his words cut deeper into wounds Satan already had and weren't talking about.

He didn't know what more he could do or if he could at all. Seeing and knowing how much he hurt Satan. Felt unbearable he felt like a failure at something he never truly was for Satan because he never truly put in the effort and Time he should of.

Lucifer : Sat-!?

Satan suddenly put the coffee down and  started rubbing one of his eyes.

He was starting to cry........................................