chapter 8

Later after the first training lesson with Michael Satan walked off to do whatever he wanted and later Michael was looking around for him but couldn't find him anywhere until as he was passing by a storage room room saw the door open.

So he walked in and as he looked around saw Satan looking at a wall that had pictures of the brothers and Lillth all side by side as angels.

He notice Satan was just standing there not doing anything. But could tell Satan looked angry there was like this invisible aura of anger coming from him.

He was curious so he walked over to him and asked.

Michael : so this is where you went"

Satan : ......"

Michael : do you want to know something about their past?"

Satan : I know enough"

After this Satan walked away still very angry and Michael he shrugged it off and left the room.

days later Satan was watching Kuro playing with Luke and the other kid angels during this he got a video call from Lucifer so he answered it and saw all his brothers.

Asmo : h-!? You look adorable!"

Lucifer : so they finally got you to change?"

Satan : yes I made a deal with Michael. I wear celestial clothes and he wears Devildom clothes. He's miserable it's hilarious"

Levi : you got Michael to do that?"

Satan : yeah" 

Asmo : you can make anything work"

Mammon : how are you feeling?"

Satan : Better just been sitting around causing as much of an inconvenience as I can. Also I don't know what's with these kid angels they keep following me everywhere...."

Asmo : they must really like you"

Satan : yeah. Also was training with Michael also annoying?"

Mammon : it was torture! And you just find it annoying!?"

Satan : he acts like he's better than me"

Lucifer : but your doing alright?"

Satan : yeah? Why suggest this?"

Lucifer : I just want you to be prepared for anything"

Satan : so you think I'm not strong enough?"

Lucifer : Satan you are but this is serious we all need to be overly prepared"

Satan : hey any-

Michael Suddenly was calling Satan over.

Michael : Satan get over here!"

Satan : in a minute Michele I'm busy!"

Michael : FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME THAT IS NOT MY NAME!!"

Satan : yeah yeah whatever!. Anyway gotta go train got something coming up next week I think"

Lucifer : what are you doing?"

Satan : I challenged Michael to fight. Everyone is talking about it so it turn into an event"

Lucifer : ....WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Mammon : are you asking to die!?"

Levi : or get seriously hurt!?"

Satan : I'm not going to lose"

Asmo : yeah and I'm sure Michael is going to put up a fight. He wouldn't dare let a demon beat him in front of everyone....."

Satan : well if I die Kuro gets my room"

Lucifer : YOUR BEING STUPID! DO YOU THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK AT ALL!? I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU THAN ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT!!"

Satan : .... excuse me? You know I hate how fake your being acting so worried about me now that's stupid. You never worried about me before"

Lucifer : things are different now! Now I do
Not want you fighting him!"

Satan : well too bad I am."

After this Satan hung up and left.

Meanwhile back in Devildom after the call Lucifer threw his phone and looking down at his desk grabbing his head.

Beel : should we really be so worried? "

Mammon : it's Michael we're talking about! If he kills him nobody is going to care up there!"

Belphie : do you really think something bad will happen Lucifer? You been really stress out about this?"

Lucifer : ......"

Meanwhile later back in the celestial realm Satan was training with Michael and was failing he couldn't land a single hit on Michael or anything and as he was knock to the ground Michael said.

Michael : your to slow yet to fast. When fighting you cannot be blind by your emotions you need to focus. Doing so is the reason you can't land a single hit on me.  You can't just get mad and fight aimlessly hoping you land a hit."

Satan : ......."

Satan then got up and said looking very mad and annoyed by him.

Satan : you are ju-!?

Michael : I hate to say it but you have potential and might actually be a challenge "

Satan : .....I will win...."

Michael : it's not about winning it's about who puts up a better fight"

Satan: and I will do that"

Michael : good"

Suddenly Solomon showed up with MC and asked.

Solomon : are we interrupting something?"

Michael : no. Did you put anything else?"

Solomon : yeah came to talk to you about it"

MC : hey Michael  can I ask you something Solomon told me?"

Michael : what is it?"

MC : is it true someone thought you were dating hi-

Michael : WE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

Solomon : .....you were so insulted by that am I just not good enough for you?"

Michael : ......we are not having this conversation again!"

Satan :....so I see it's another just friends situation?"

MC : ....oh Satan your right! "

Michael : what are you thinking!?"

Satan : I am about to make life worse for you"

Michael : ......."