chapter 11

The next day Satan was sitting on a bench in the garden reading a book but accidentally lit it on fire with his hands and dropped it.
His nerves were off and he was either really sad or angry. And MC and Simeon tried talking with him but he wouldn't talk so they left him alone.

Anyway during this Michael walked over and asked noticing he's been in a badder mood than usual.

Michael : what seems to be the problem now?"

Satan : .....none of your business....."

Michael : something happened to you during that fight you were angry not at me not about the fight but something else"

Satan : ...... it's none of your business"

Michael : i overheard Simeon and MC talk about why you might be mad. Does it have to do with what l-!?

Satan : DON'T SAY HIS NAME!"

Michael : so they are correct"

Satan : I know everyone thinks the same there's no purpose of my existence no meaning I have in this life I am nothing but a damn copy of him...."

Michael : ....."

Michael then sat down next to him and asked.

Michael : you want to know something about him? Might help might not"

Satan:....fine..."

Michael : I do not know what your relationship with him is like or how he really is no-

Satan : MC said you stalk us a little bit to see how they were doing in Devildom. You really got nothing better to do don't you?"

Michael : ....... it's hard to believe something he wanted so badly he would hate and mean the things he said to you"

Satan : what do you mean wanted so badly?"

Michael : .....a very very long time ago when he was still an angel he loved taking care of the brothers it was the happiest I've ever saw him.

But one day when all of them were older I found out about a dream he had which did surprise me a bit.

He wanted to be a father a parent to his own child. He wanted his own child more than anything in the world.

But we have rules up here one of them being an angel cannot create another life. I warned him of the consequences if he tired and I also never saw him more sad than when he heard that.

But he never gave up that dream. It did anger him and I think that's where you first stem from. His anger from not being able to have what he wanted most.

Satan :....."

Michael : your name Satan. He had thought
Of for you for a very long time."

Satan : ....why are you telling me this?"

Michael : I do not know. But be glad we are having this moment I won't be kind to you anymore."

Satan : ....even if that's true he had to have meant what he said."

Michael : even if so. What he said is wrong. Like I said you have potential to be something. Anyway that's all"

Michael then stood up and before he could walk away Satan said.

Satan : seem like something was on your mind that day to. Wanna say what that was?"

Michael : ......it was nothing now clean up your mess with the book"

Michael then walked away and Satan just sat there thinking about what Michael said.
Despite knowing that he was still angry at Lucifer for saying those things to him.

For some reasons those words hurt so much from him. Coming from anyone else he knew he would be mad angry.

But these words hurt especially worse coming from Lucifer like his approval meant everything and receiving the opposite of that destroyed him.

Those words felt like they stabbed right through his very soul breaking it. And he started thinking about something else after hearing what Michael told him.

What if he wasn't the perfect son Lucifer exactly wanted? He Wondered why he cared about it anyway.

(Sorry it's short)