Chapter 15

Later in the middle of the night Michael was in his office sitting at his desk working until Raphael walked in and asked.

Raphael : are you doing alright?"

Michael: I... I'm doing alright"

Raphael : you are very bad at lying Michael. The look you had towards Lucifer and Satan you were thinking about something?"

Michael was thinking back at the fight where he nearly killed Satan and then looked down rubbing his head.

Michael : it's nothing..."

Raphael : that usually means it's something?"

Michael : .....when I was poisoned and almost killed Satan.... I stop because I saw her....and I remember what I did..."

Raphael : I knew that would even come up"

Michael : the fear and pain I heard I'm Lucifer's voice as he scream Satan's name the look I saw on his face was exactly like before...."

Raphael : everyone is fine. Satan is fine. I overheard him and Lucifer talk things seem a little better"

Michael : I cannot bring myself to do wrong to that boy."

Raphael : yet the plan is still in place?"

Michael : are you questioning it!"

Raphael : I question everything that's my job? To make sure you know exactly what your doing is going well"

Michael : if you have a problem say it"

Raphael : with how Satan has been raising your temper I don't think it's wise for me to speak and if you want my honest opinion? I fear I would be demoted"

Michael : Raphael we know each o- wait you haven't been giving your honest opinions?"

Raphael : it's still honest? Just. Parts were removed."

Michael : well....your real honest opinion would be helpful now."

Raphael : if you insist. What I thought would happen has happened. You have gotten close
To Satan which brought up those memories.

Which I hope will get you to be careful as things go on.

And I think it's getting close for you to tell them the truth"

Michael : knowing could ruin what we're trying to do Raphael. We need him"

Raphael : or your trying to make up for past mistakes? Which is and will cause more in the future?"

Michael : ........"

Raphael : you wanted my honest opinions? I gave you that?"

Michael : ....I did ask for it...."

Raphael : people say I'm confusing but I have to say that's you. One second you act like the perfect Angel respected and feared by all then the next you act....for lack of a better term a socially awkward idiot which is not a bad thing."

Michael : how can that not sound like a bad thing? You just insulted me"

Raphael : not insult observation. And it's not bad because it means your acting like yourself and dropping the fake persona you been keeping up since forever. "

Michael :....still sounds like your insulting me but I think I see your point but I don't pretend to be something I'm not?"

Raphael : there's no such thing as perfect it's an unreachable goal. But I have to say what you attempted to do for them. That was good not perfect but Good. "

Michael : .....you can go now"

Raphael : another thing. Please stop getting into trouble I can't always be there to assist you Michael"

Michael : I do wonder why you always do"

Raphael : you are my brother. That seems like a good reason. But you do test my Patience's and you do not always deserve it"

Michael : ....."

Raphael : goodnight Michael"

After this he walked away and Michael just sat down at his desk thinking about what was said.

The next day in the morning Satan was walking around the castle until he saw Michael's office door open he then walked in and saw him asleep at his desk.

Which gave him an idea he then walked over and immediately yelled which woke him up nearly knocking him out of his chair.

Michael : WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!!"

Satan : because you tried to queen of hearts me yesterday and I'm petty?"

Michael : and I did apologize for that"

Satan : yeah about that. When you were under that thing. You said something about not doing something again?"

Michael : it more than likely meant no-

Satan : and you had the same look you gave me during the fight. Kinda look like a guilty look. And given it's the second time you did it almost killing me. Makes me think your hiding something "

Michael : I'm not it's just a coincidence"

Satan : sure is it. "

Michael : why are you always suspecting me of something?"

Satan : because your hiding something?"

Michael : well I'm not."

Satan : whatever"

Satan then Walked away and Michael started thinking about what he has done. Thinking about Satan and Lucifer. Especially how Lucifer looked. That look he swore would never let happen again.