Storm 3

(Zenith)

I stretched my back, wiping more rain away from my eyes. Now that the ship is anchored down, I can get a better look at this place. I jumped off the side of the boat and changed mid-air, then flew the short distance to the beach. I went back to my human form, then started off towards the forest line where Kildor went.

"Finally, Zenith, I thought you would never finish!" Kildor exclaimed as he walked towards me, throwing his hands in the air dramatically.

"Well, maybe if I had some HELP, it would have gotten done faster." I growled out, continuing to walk towards him in the rain, trying not to slip.

"Oh well, uh..," he stuttered, trying to change the subject. "OH, I did manage to find a nice cave to get out of the rain and sleep in!" He stated quickly and waved a hand towards a cave not too far away.

"At least you're useful for something," I sighed as he playfully frowned at me. "We will wait out this storm for now, then try exploring for -"

"For treasure, yes, there is ALWAYS treasure on islands." Kildor put in before I could finish. He had that gleam in his eyes when treasure was mentioned.

"Well, sure, but I was going to say for food and to get a lay of the land." I explained with a roll of my eyes and starting to walk to the cave. He loves treasure too much, but then again, we are dragons. I am a bit excited for the chance, too, but I won't tell him that.

"Ok, I set up our sleeping bags already, AND I even found us some meat." He smirked, waking in the cave, and looked proudly towards the deer on the cave floor. "What luck I have, am I right?" He joked.

"Good job, I'll cut it up and do the cooking - NO, don't even try," I glared at him as he was about to say something, "You burnt it last time."

"True true," Kildor shrugged off the insult while nodding. He went to the far wall and lay down for a nap.

I then turned towards the deer and started to cut into it. After some time, I finished, and it looked delicious. Looking over to the side, I saw Kildor sleeping and snoring loudly. I rolled my eyes, turning back to the deer.

I admired my work. There was meat on spits and some nice flat pieces on rocks for steaks. I took a huge breath and spewed out a stream of fire. After a moment, everything was nicely cooked, except for one steak that I had cooked medium-rare because I like a bit of raw-ish meat sometimes.

"Ahhh," Kildor yawns. "Oh, is it ready?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes, it is. Come eat," I sighed out as he got up and stretched.

Meanwhile

(Renze)

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Nilly and I screamed as we were pulled quickly through the current. It had been a few hours, and yes, we screamed the entire time. I was holding on tightly to Nilly's fin.

"RENZE," Nilly screeched over the loud rushing water," I think there is a bend in the current ahead of us. If we swim fast enough, we might be able to get out!"

"You're right," I responded as I looked forward through the blinding current. I saw how the current had a steep curve to the left .

"I need you to hold on tight to me, Renze," she said, scared, but prepared.

As we got closer, I held on tighter, if that was even possible, and Nilly started swimming with the current. She swam faster till we hit the bend and turned.

PPSH

We flew out of the current and started spinning till Nilly slowed down.

"We did it!" I yelled in joy as we came to a stop. I let go of Nilly and did a victory spin in the water.

"Yes... we...did..," Nilly panted out.

"Nilly? What is wrong?" I said worried as i looked back toward her, she looked sickly.

"Need...air," she whispered before she passed out and started sinking slowly.

I widened my eyes; I forgot Nilly needed air. I quickly grabbed her and swam for the surface as fast as I could.

The storm was still raging when I hit the surface, and it was hard to stay up with all the waves crashing into us. Another way slammed into us and set us back under. I quickly got back up to the surface and frantically looked around for anything.

"Oh no.. wait.. an island!!!" I exclaimed in joy, i took a glance down at Nilly and saw she wasn't doing good. I swam for the island as fast as I could, jumping above some waves and going under others.

As I got to the beach of the island, I quickly grew my legs and pulled Nilly to the sand.

Once she was out of the water, her body changed into a human, and I started to give her CPR (that Renze learned just in case this happened to Nilly). I did some chest compressions and then breathed air into her mouth.

"AAAHAAK," she coughed out, then spit up all the water. After that she started taking big breaths of air.

"Are you ok?" I cried out, near to tears, "I thought you were dead for a moment."

"I am.. fine now," she huffed out breathlessly. She turned to me and gave me a big hug. We stayed like that for a bit, then pulled away. "Um, by the way, where are we?" She questioned, looking around and sitting up on her butt.

"I don't know," I said, also looking around, "but it is very pretty." I looked in wonder at the tall trees in the forest line through the pouring rain.

"Well, can we find some shelter before we get struck by lightning in this storm?" Nilly interrupted, I took a glance at the flashing sky above us. I forgot about the lighting that you have to worry about when above water.

"Good idea," I agreed, "I think I see a cave higher up on the land...light in it?"

"Welp, let's go then," Nilly said and then giggled, "maybe we can find something to better cover ourselves with too, while we are at it. I was sunbathing last i was in this form, and this bikini is not the best thing to wear." She shook her head with a smile at her very showy bikini.

I forgot i only had my shell bra on and then some simple shorts that had a bad rip in them. And my favorite bracelet. I don't normally go to the surface that often.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing at our messy clothes.

( ^-^)ノ∠※。.:*:・'°☆