Travel 5

Travel 5

"Don't you think it's awkward?" I asked Danna who is now sitting beside me. She shakes her head slightly as her answer. She didn't even bother to look at me.

"Danna-"

"If you are uncomfortable Seah you can eat outside." She said firmly. That makes me speechless.

Okay, fine. I know she's focusing to these people in front of us.

How can I eat peacefully if there's this bunch of people that I don't know who they are? And they're eating with us right now.

Was it right decision to go here? I don't know, I am not sure.

"Seah. Why aren't you eating?" Auntie asked and all the heads looks at me. Oh no.

"I'm eating, Auntie." I said and I heard a scoff after that. It's from the guy beside Auntie.

Who is he to scoff like that?

"Jah, you good?" Auntie asked and he just nodded, he's smirking slightly, enough for me to see that.

I don't know who he is but I bumped to him earlier. He is kinda familiar but I don't know where did I see him before.

"Oh before I forgot, Seah this is Jah and Jah that's Seah, my niece." Auntie said and I just awkwardly smile.

He looks neat but the way he smirk, it looks suspicious to me.

God, I will never be interested to this man.

"Ah yeah, hello?" I awkwardly said and he just nod to me.

"Hello." He said and smile a little to me and smile widely to Auntie.

"And this is Danna, you know her already right?" Auntie added and I didn't look at them anymore.

I barely eat the food in my plate but I had enough. I excuse myself to them and went to kitchen to get some pizza.

Maybe this pizza will help me to gain my lost strength earlier. I was kinda embarrassed for some reason.

How bothering.

"Excuse me, pinapatawag ka ng Auntie mo do'n. Ang tagal mo raw bumalik." May biglang nagsalita sa likuran ko at gusto ko namang tumalon sa gulat nang makita ko kung sino 'yon.

It was Jah.

"Okay." Sagot ko sabay iwan ng pizza sa gilid ng sink. Binaba ko rin ang juice na hawak ko.

Palakad na sana ako ng bigla siyang matawa. "Joke lang, ba't ka naman ipapatawag e kakaalis mo lang." Sagot niya sabay may kinuhang kung ano sa gilid ko atsaka ako tinalikuran.

What?

"Excuse me-"

"Dadaan ka? Eto sa gilid, malawak." Sagot niya na halata ang pang-iinis sa boses.

Does he think we are close enough to drop some jokes to me? Hindi ko nga gusto ang vibe niya tapos ganito siya kung magsalita?

"Seah right?" He said in a very calm yet serious tone. I nodded.

"Nice name, pretty just like you." Bulong niya at iniwanan na akong mag-isa rito.

I heard those.

I know, my name is pretty and so I am. But why does it seem suspicious when  its from him?

Hours later and I told Auntie that I need to go since I still have files in my room. Good thing she let me go home.

Danna said she want to stay for more hours, i'm sure she's just staying because there are some boys there.