Travel 3

Travel 3

"Gosh! Are you serious?" Wia asked and I just nodded.

"Hindi ko naman kailangan mag-tagal doon diba? Also, I will just be with you." Sagot ko sa kaniya at masaya siyang ngumiti.

"I knew it! You will agree to it. Anyways, aren't you busy today?" She asked once again.

"Wia-"

"Fine, hindi ko na ulit sasabihin. Wala na bang bago sa buhay mo ngayon Seah? Ang tagal na nating mag-kaibigan pa ulit-ulit na lang din ang pinag-uusapan natin. Girl, socialize!"

I roll my eyes, "It's not easy to socialize Wia. First of all I am not a pro like you. I don't like talking to people, oh to emphasize it more. I don't like people." I said and sip to my frappe.

"Oh whatever. Not comparing you to Danna but you two are really different to each other, buti na lang talaga at mahal kita."

"Thanks." Sagot ko at napangisi siya.

She has a point, walang bago sa buhay ko dahil pa ulit-ulit lang naman ang nangyayari sa akin. As I have said I am not a pro like her, she's a model and she know tons of people. Magkaibang-magkaiba kami.

I just like being alone.

"Hey Seah are you listening?" Wia asked.

"Sorry, what is it again?"

"Sabi na hindi ka nakikinig e. Ang sabi ko kung willing ka ba na ipakilala kita sa kakilala kong model din. Don't worry he's good naman."

Napangiwi ako sa narinig ko, "Don't you dare Wia. I swear hindi talaga kita kakausapin."

"Aren't you tired of being single?"

I glare at her, "Hindi nakakapagod ang pagiging single Wia. Isa pa, I hate boys."

"Lahat naman ayaw mo." Sabi niya at inubos na ang laman ng frappe niya.

Since I took a break from paperworks I have much time to spend right now. I will spend it by sleeping or eating I guess?

"Seah Yang!"

Napatingin ako sa pintuan ko nang bumungad doon si Dad. "Oh, Hi Dad." Bati ko sabay tayo para harapin siya.

For me it's unusual to see my father this close. Palagi naman kasi kaming hindi nagkikita o hindi naman kaya ay may malaking distansya sa pagitan namin.

"Kindly explain what is this article all about?" He said and gave me the tablet he's holding.

I read what's on it and I just want to bump my head in the wall.

"Dad I have no idea about this one!"

"Are you sure? Look at the images, it's you!"

I sigh a little. I'm disappointed. "Sorry Dad, I won't defend myself anymore."

"You should have tell me! Now how can I face the Enriquez?"

"I'll say sorry. What else should I do? I was drunk that time but I promise I didn't humiliate nor embarrass anyone."

"You better behave yourself Seah." Dad said in a very scary tone.

Napaupo ako sa kama pagka-alis ni Dad ng kwarto ko. I knew it I shouldn't believe that girl, I shouldn't believe an Enriquez.

-

"What's wrong?" Danna asked when she saw me mumbling to myself.

"Nothing." I answered but she's not satisfied with it.

"You'll tell me, what's wrong?" She asked once again. This time, I have no choice but to answer her.

"Do you know Mika Enriquez? That girl just spread the article that ruined my day. Dad went here and he warned me." I said and I saw her bad face.

"That Enriquez! How could she do that to a Yang? Seah, do you know that ever since that girl was trying to be you? She's a copy cat!" Danna said. She is trying to calm herself down but she cannot.

Copy cat?

"What do you mean?"

Danna gets her phone and scroll for a second, afterwards she let me see her phone. "Look, scroll and read." She said.

I did what I was told, I scroll, I read till I understand what is it all about. Danna was right she was copying me ever since. She's insecure to me?

"She can't do that to me because she knows that I am not good as you so she targeted you but I know, it's not the only reason why. She is just plainly insecure to what you have and who you are. Enriquez's black sheep." Danna said without exhaling she just exhaled when our eyes met.

"Ayoko ng problemahin 'yan. I need to finish the tasks that was given to me so I can go travel and stroll outside. I'm sick of this small room." I said and Danna just nod.

"I kinda want to go to Auntie's house once again. Do you want to join?" She asked but I refused. I'm not in the mood to go to my relatives houses.

I want to go to the beach where I can lay down and just hear the waves and chirps of the birds.

Wish I can finish these documents and tasks so I can go and cry outside. I'm sick of being tough and quiet. I'm sick and tired for being like this. I need to refresh my mind, I need to cool down myself.

I decided to go outside to buy a coffee, same shop. Calle Café.

"One macchiato." I ordered and waited for it in just five minutes.

I forgot to bring my phone good thing I have cash in my pocket. I decided to stay here for a while.

"Did you hear about the new company?"

"What company?"

"Yang's company."

That caught my attention. I sip to my coffee while eavesdropping to them.

"Anong meron?"

"Nabalitaan ko na may kumalat na article sa buong company. Eldest daughter ng presidente may scandalous article. Hindi siya scandal na scandal, pero still a scandal since embarrassing 'yon for the Yang's." I heard the other girl said.

They was about to gossip when one guy that I think they don't know appear in their front.

"Excuse me, did you say Yang?" He said and the three awkwardly nodded.

"You all should be careful for gossiping about them, you don't know, one of the Yang's are just sitting behind you." He said and look at me, I awkwardly looked away and pretend that it's not me but I am the only one who's sitting behind me.

"I'm not a Yang." I denied.

That's acceptable since I really look like a homeless right now, if only I am not holding this macchiato they will probably believe that I am homeless.

"We didn't say anything miss." He said and get his coffee then he walked out.

The atmosphere he created remains in this café. How dare that guy do such ridiculous thing and he'll just leave?

After finishing my coffee, I went back to my room and face my monitor again.

"Okay, let's start again." I whispered.

--
SassyKylie