Travel 49

Travel 49

It's been a while since I bonded with them. Sobrang tagal na rin ng huli naming labas tatlo.

"Finally!!!" Sigaw ni Wia sa back seat at agad naman na nag-ingay si Danna.

"Madami kang ikukwento, Seah Yang. Kaya wag na wag mo kaming bibitinin! We want details!" Wia said.

Hininaan ko ng kaunti ang music. I took a deep sigh first. "Are you guys ready?" I asked and they answered in chorus.

Right. It's better to start now than later dahil for sure, uunahin na lang namin ang party mamaya. This would be the first time that I will wholeheartedly agree to go in the club with these two girls.

"Well. I have no idea if you guys know that Dad, Director Yang, approved that Jah can work with me. Yes we are workmates, Danna. Ever since pina-balik ako ni Dad sa company to work on-site, Jah was also there. I wasn't expecting him to be in our company because of course, the issue, but later on he has a position so it's normal for him to roam around in the company..."

Napansin ko na nakikinig lang sila sa akin kaya hindi na ako tumigil sa pagsalita.

"We worked together for at least a week, syempre kasama na doon ang pagrereklamo ko kay Dad pero hindi naman siya napa-talsik. Until I cannot bear it anymore kaya I took a flight to New York, you girls know me, umaalis ako ng basta-basta when everything is too much for me..."

I sigh.

"Then there, I reflected. Sa actions ko, sa situations, sa mindset ko. Sa lahat. I didn't contact anyone, my phone was off. I know you guys were so worried no'n but I had a little peace back there. Until I realize that I should stop self sabotaging, I should stop blaming and I should learn how to forgive..."

I look at Wia through the mirror. "I know it's not actually planned to happen, Wia. I realized that I should forgive Uno and Jah so I can let go of these shitty feelings inside me."

Danna held my arm to give me some support so I just smiled at her.

"Then one morning, I saw Jah in my unit." I said.

Danna and Wia's eyes got bigger, both of them are shocked and speechless.

"W-what?"

"Jah?"

"Yeah, Jah was there. Lumipad siya pa NYC sa sobrang pag-aalala, as far as I remember he even asked Dad kung nasaan ako. There, he explained everything, and begged for my forgiveness. It's just so special to me kasi mas binigyan niya lang ako ng rason para patawarin siya at tanggapin ulit." Kwento ko pa.

Nakita ko na parehas na silang naluluha kaya napatawa ako. They're so soft-hearted.

"And now..."

"Now?"

I looked at them and smiled a little. "We're...together." Sinadya ko na hinaan ang boses ko pero narinig pa rin nila 'yon.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Seah I am so happy for you!!" Danna said and wiped her own tears.

"I can't believe this..." Wia said.

Pagkababa namin ng sasakyan ay agad nila akong hinatak para sa yakap. They look so happy to me.

"Finally, the Seah Yang is not the Seah Yang anymore!!"

"Kasalan na ba agad?"

I glare at them. "Girls, we're just together. Married is not yet in my mind, okay?" Sabi ko pero hindi nila 'yon pinansin.

"Seah, listen. You're not the Seah Yang anymore who hates relationships, sweet things, guys and most especially Jah. I know how much you hate Jah, I know how irritated you were whenever Jah is around and now...you guys are together? Parang nung kailan lang aso't-pusa kayo kung mag-away sa beach. I'm so proud of my Se-Jah..." Wia said. She's still crying until now so I wiped her tears using my bare hands.

"Stop crying..."

Danna sniffed. "My sister is already taken. Finally, hindi na siya hopeless romantic. Worth it din talaga na hindi mo minadali mag-mahal at hindi mo triny mag-mahal ng kung sino-sino. I think, Jah came at the right time and proved that he is the right person for you, Seah. Really my Se-Jah! This is so overwhelming..." She said and couldn't stop crying as well.

I expected that they would be shocked and happy for me but I didn't expect that they would cry like a river.

"Stop crying please, we'll party pa later." Sabi ko dahil hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko para mapatahan sila.

"Okay okay, brace yourself together Danna. I have something to say, probably my special message for you Seah, so listen carefully." Wia said and I gave her a nod.

"I am so happy for you girl. Finally, you had the courage to start a new life without moving out or leaving the city you're in, you started a new life now that you're with Jah. I'm sure Jah wouldn't do such stupid things like hurting you or whatever but I am sure that you're smart enough to know that there will be chances or circumstances that you guys would fight and get disappointed in each other, that's how you know if you guys would want to work in your relationship or just give up. Jah is your first boyfriend and this is your first relationship, if you need some advice or what, ask Jah first, always him first dahil kayo at kayo lang din naman ang magkakaintindihan pero of course, Danna and I are here for you, you can also ask for Yvonne, pero palaging kayo muna." She said and gave me a warm hug.

"I'm so happy for you Seah, I hope you find your peace with him. I hope you'll be able to try new things without leaving, I hope you won't leave this city just because you're not in yourself or you cannot bear the situation anymore. I hope next time you leave this city is because you want to travel and try and experience new things with him. I love you Seah." She whispered into my ears.

This time, I am the one who's crying.

"I'm next! Oh my god sis." Danna started.

We're not even at my wedding but their messages are so precious.

"Seah. Now that you're taken, I want you to know that I am here if you want to rant, to ask something, and so on. Alam kong magiging masaya ka kay Jah, I know you. You won't choose him if you know that he's not deserving. I'm so proud of Jah for not giving up on you, you are not hard to love Seah but you are hard to reach but because of Jah's pure love and good intentions he reached you. He reached your heart. A lot had tried to reach you but no one succeeded, right? Because they're not the right person for you. Seah, you made me realize that there is real love, you made me realize the real meaning of the right time. Hindi mo minadali, hinayaan mo na kusang dumating sayo. I'm so grateful to have you as my sister, Seah..." She said and wiped her tears.

"Party na tayo! Ayoko na umiyak!" Sabi niya at sabay nila akong hinatak sa loob.

All I can say right now is I am happy to be surrounded with these beautiful souls. Seeing them being so happy and proud to me makes me feel so special.

They see me like that while all along I think I am stupid for leaving this city every time I feel sad and unsafe. Ganoon ang nakasanayan ko. Ang alisan palagi ang lugar kung nasaan ako dahil hindi ko kayang mag-stay kung saan alam kong malungkot ako.

Now that I let everything go. I can finally settle down and start anew. New beginning, new destination.

"I love you guys."

"Expressive na si Seah!!" Sigaw ni Wia na tinawanan ko na lang.

Peace and love could really change a person. I'm one of the best examples.

--
SassyKylie