America takes you to Prom/Y/N/[2]

It has been a 2 Months after that incident with You and Phil being trap and not being able to get to class on the very first day as well but it seems like nothing really happened and it was all a Bonus Free day to get to know one another. But that is a problem, this leads that Phil had lied to you about saying the teachers don't mind about half day or someone missing from class. It is Half-True-Half-False but it's still upsetting for him to speak of this.

"look, I'm sorry ok? I'll try and make it up to you. I promise" His friends has never seen him like this before, the two countries that have save you, Mal and Indonesia, they found out about the whole Friendship drama between you two and can't help but feel pity on the guy. Phil has always been reckless. He doesn't think about his actions even if there are serious consequences. He just does what he does. Yeah, not really good to look at. But his reputation says other wise.

He is a calm nice guy and seeing him just sitting there eating his lunch alone, refecting from the damage he cause made him miserable. Fully knowing his mistakes as well? Oh that's a pain. the scar it left him didn't fade. His a soft hearted boy. And since you look so similar to someone he used to love hurts him as it feels like two people are now Disappointed in him. Plus that Overthinking, well that's inconvenience.

It will take a while for him to convince himself that you are not mad at him, that he can trust you again. So, wanting to be friends again, in a better situation. You did your best, you gave him Food as gifts , compliments, hang out with him but his a hard one. He still thinks you hated him and has distance himself from you. Well that's just great. While walking along to your classroom, you heard a bunch of students gossiping about the Country that have caught their eye.

"Poor Boy, he looks so down"

"Where did the Sunshine go? "

"He probably Miss America"

"America? Oh right! His childhood Best friend. Yeah that's right."

Best friend, huh? 👀 New info unlock?

You listen closer to find out his in the third floor, his classroom is. So, you found yourself gasping for breath cause you got lost cause there are too many damn stairs. And sometimes it leads outside, this Academy is Confusing! But you continued none the less. You found the third floor.
.......

...

..

.

The Fuck was his Classroom again?

Nah, just search. But upon searching, it's too dang hard especially for those stares you are getting. They are not used to Seeing Someone from a lower level visit their floor.

And of course, a certain Asian got interested with this. "Hi there. May I be of service? " He joked, you turn around to see The Country China. You ask him if he knows where America is and he chuckled saying he doesn't but takes your hand then started leading you somewhere. This Red haired of his is beautiful, you were tempted to maybe, touch it, just to see how soft it is cause it looks so damn fluffy.

You resisted the urge........ Tried..... Yep You touch the fluffy Hair. China didn't bother though, and went on knocking on a Door, a dorm I supposed.

"USA! Open this damn door, Sunshine is here!"

Sunshine? Ain't that Phil's Nickname?

The door opened and as soon as America found it's China, he just said "bro, no. Not today" and slam the door shut. An irk mark appeared on China's Face, though his still smiling. "Wait right here" China left ya alone.... This just feels nostalgia.