I'm sorry... 💬

// this is somehow Part three or Side story of "Delete?" //

Angst is that how you called this?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Phil X Poland

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a sunny day... Everything is Peaceful.. the Countries doing the'yre thing and As For Philip... He's not having the Sunshine day that he have..

"Poland why won't you look at me?! Pls tell me what's wrong so that I can fix it!"

How did this turn like this? Just this morning Phil and Poland were just having fun with each other.. now they are fighting.. why? Did Phil do something? Did he made him upset? Even the Creator doesn't know what is truly Philip's mistake...

" Why?.. why. Why.. why?!
How come you pay no attention to me?? Why are you always focus on other people?? Why can't you just Focus on me?!" Poland keep on crying...His tears running down to his face and Phil was stuck in his place..

"What do you m-mean..
P-poland I don't understand-"

" of course you wouldn't understand! You don't know the feeling of being left out..the feeling out loneliness.... you've never know the feeling of being Ignored!!!" Now..Philip starts to cry....he doesn't know the feeling of being Ignored....he's always at the spotlight.

"Pol- Pls stop...
I'm sorry if I did something wrong but pls...stop crying ..it hurts.."
Yes..Philip's hurt...he's heart is feeling a painful ache right now...

"Get out"
Philip look at him confuse..

"Wha-"

"I said get out!"

Philip didn't move...he was stuck

"No"
Poland gave him a confuse look

"I'm no leaving you Poland!"
Philip tried to stop Poland from leaving but..he left..he left Philip there..

Philip couldn't help but Cry more...he's hurt..he's Heart is Painfully Aching..why is he Sad?
Philip Already has Someone in his heart but does Poland Crying make him feel like a total idiot?

Poland...Flew away from Phil...Phil lock himself in his bedroom...

"Phil...you ok?"
Now this is a shock....It was Mal..what is he doing here?
Philip Flinch and Fix himself...

"I-im fine!"
Mal clearly knows that something is not right...

"You sure you are really ok? "
Mal ask 1 more time...

"Yeah..I'm ok"

"..............."

"Well if you need me just I'll just be in ASEANX's room"
Mal left Philip alone..If Philip Remembers that he Love Mal..surely he would just go straight to him and let him inside but...he doesn't... Remember....

"Is Philip ok?" ASEANX ask concerned for this is the second time he'd seen Philip like this ....first is when Phil got jealous From Spain having a very wonderful Moments with Mal...and now this..

"I don't know Papa ASEANX..I've never seen him like this before." Mal lowers his head..un-able to help his Best friend....

" Well..I sure hope that he's be ok after this..."

~timeskip~

Phil was just Hanging in the rooftop of the mansion until he sees Poland..
He's eyes widen as he saw that it's clearly Poland...

" Poland!"
Philip shouted wanting to Get the little Guy's attention...

But Poland just runs after seeing Philip..to which Phil is quite Sad to to know that the first thing that Poland would do is Run Away from him...

"Poland,Pls stop running
!" Philip shouted Chasing after Poland but Poland was just to fast that Even Phil can't Catch him....

Until Poland Trips and Fell to which Philip tried to help him but got denied....

"Do not touch me!"
Seeing this made Phil heart broken...

" Pol why are you ignoring me?! Answer me why do you hate me so much!?" Phil couldn't hold it anymore..he's Broken..he's Tired..he's weak....

Poland only Ignored him...to which Made Phil Think of a reason...

"You really hate me..do you?"
Phil was standing in front of Poland...Poland was just on the floor listening and watching to what Philip say...he's confuse....

"I'll just leave you then..I knew this would happen again.....I'm only hated bc I me..."
With that...Philip left Poland...

"W-wait Philip!"
No matter how hard Poland Tries to get Phil's attention but he can't..Phil is always with someone and if Poland Approach Phil..he would just suddenly Disappeared...they haven't been with each other for so long...

.........

Until 1 day...

Philip was just saying good-bye to AUIndo,AUThai,and Papa ASEANX

Until Poland Teleported there to which Philip immediately Hides cause he doesn't want Poland to be Angry..Phil doesn't like it when Poland feels sad...so he tries to stay away from him as fast as possible..

Philip Remembers the good memories where he can still freely hang out with Poland without regret...

He remembers the time when Poland let Philip touch his wings..to which it got lead to a fight because Venezuela
Snap a picture and Pol got angry and Calls Ven a pervert to which Ven argued back saying that he's only using It as a reference but....Philip tried to Defend Poland but it didn't help...Poland is crying...Phil is starting to think..that maybe it's not right...

Or the time Poland Ask Phil were the bathrooms are...Philip Thought it as just a friendly gesture and not weird so he just follows Poland and helps Poland wash his wings who Mal recorded and put it in the internet...nothing happen but Phil was surely angry that Mal would just post something like that but..it's Mal..he's an innocent Bean bean...

And now...Philip always wondered..

'where is the love now?
Is it still there?
Am I really not meant for love?'

It's been years since Philip felt love..he used to have someone to love but..they all Disappeared...

And now....Philip is hiding in his room wondering if he should go to Poland and apologise to him....

But as Phil left the room..he saw China...Being all Lovey Dovey with Poland...

Phil sigh in disbelief...
Yeah..it's not gonna happen..Poland already have someone in his heart..

So Phil left them...