Phil's Little crush~

Phil was just Sitting in the living room.. finishing the drawing that he made since he was Bored and had nothing to do...

" Maybe I should listen to K-pop? My people keep Insisting that it's good so maybe that " he Look at the drawing that he made and Clean them.. Putting them in Thier rightful places which is under the desk

He never really likes using his phone cause once he got addicted to it.. it feels like the other things he needed will become less important, so he decided to change it.

He went upstairs to his bedroom, find his phone, open the Wifi then Went to Youthube ( I purposely did that cause many people do it )

He search some K-pop music and find some songs that he is interested in, unfortunately..not a single thing caught his attention..So he just Search Nightcore like he always do.....Went to U N D E R D O G S channel..Then found a song called Fake love but it's a Dark version..He wonder what the original is and Tap on it.....after listening to it..He love the song and wanted to find the sources that it came from..He is surprise that it was from South Korea's People who made it.He sees some music With South Korea Innit so he Tap on it again...Phil needs to be Cautious since he can fall for people easily if He likes the way They sing and The looks,and Thier personality...Since S.K already Have the looks,personality, and the voice...Phil can't help but needs to stay away for a bit since even if he needs to feel that wonderfull Lovething feeling..Being Rejected is Twice more Hurtful...

So he Close his phone and Went downstairs to Finish the drawing since he already Have Done the choirs..And the 3 brothers are leading the country at the same time...

( And Del is different than Others people's Del )

After a few hours..He notice Something in his Drawings...it look like someone..He grab The papers and take a look at all of them to find the only and same person all over it.and he didn't even notice it...

" My goodness my drawing become good~ " then he notices that the drawing looks like South..his eyes immediately wide..of what he has done..

" Alright..calm down..It's just..maybe..I'm a fan of him? Yeah..that's right..I'm just fanboying..wait..what's a fan boy? I don't even know what it means!? "

( Neither do i )

He put the papers to his room upstairs to hide them since Martial and Del would only burn use Paper to cook...( My poor drawings that They have burned down )

" Alright alright...maybe I'll just sleep.. alright I'll sleep.." he went downstairs to lock the door since it always him afraid of someone getting in or just his alarm cloak of Martial and Del both getting the door broken...

Timeskip

Phil had woken up from his Little nap. With a smile on his face he wanted to hang out with His best friends...he went to take a quick shower then gets his phone since Martial always tell him to get it if I'm there is an emergency....as usual..you get to pick what's his wearing since I'm bad at saying what's happening..

" Anyeong haseyo Phil! " He flinch when he take a look to only find South there..alone ...is this a dream?! Well of course it's not a dream ...if you are dreaming you wouldn't even have the thought to take moment to ask if this is real of not....or did one of you did?

" Kamusta ! " He greeted as well..they went closer and it got a little awkward... " Why are you here? " Phil decided to brake the tension? Break the ice ...I forgot to be honest SK is hanging out with his brother at home...how come his here?

" Just wanna see my favorite fan and Friend~ " you blush at this ." Aww, I'm Souths's fan- free concert? " He ask Immediately...he didn't even know why?