When I'm Gone

One Day, I will only be
a living Memory
Inside of You

Angst>

Phil lowered his Umbrella, allowing the soft patter Of the rain slowly pouring on him. He wipes his tears as he sniffles, phil sighs as he look at the lake Infront of him. The huge waves can be heard and the smell of the water drains his air out like a painful Reminder.

•°•°•°•°•°

“Im Home” he Enters yet no reply, dripping from the rain, he rubs his feet on the rug and went inside, leaving his umbrella out along with the slippers his wearing.

•°•°•°•°•°

Coming Out of the shower, a picture of A Mother, a father, and 3 children were in view. Phil frowns seeing this and went to sit at the table and eat. After praying, he begun to eat. From time to time he would took a peak at the picture frame, he wonders what it would be like to be with his Family Again. He wonders if he should follow them even at this early of age. He mostly think about the possibilities.

Yes Or No?

He sighs and continued his meal. after eating, he went to bed and Check his Phone, it always brings him a lil bit of happiness on every lonely day he has. He wonders what it would feel like to be Free,to not feel lonely, he wishes to be free.
Phil frown seeing People all happy together, he wishes to be them...to experience what they have since that's the only thing that he can't reach.

Blinking out of Tears, a message pop to Phil's surprise. Seeing this person, he smiled a lil.. though he is still hurting inside....

[ey Philie! I'm here! Let's talk👀
I got some Juicy Chismis and look!I think South Korea and China are having another wa-

Phil's sadness goes away seeing that someone still cares about him and is willing to spend their time with his Company. His Asian Bro's are just too busy so he's just out here alone.

The two started to talk till about midnight until he got sleepy and went to bed, Phil wishes him goodnight but the moment he turned off, all the sadness Begun to come back. He turned off the Phone and his heart started to ache again. Every night things go out like this for no reason at all, he wonders why he feels like this. Is it because of the lack of Family Love? The lack of attention? Or something else. Well whatever that is, he wishes he knew as he just buries his face on the pillow his Hugging so tightly

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The bell rings And Time to eat, Phil sat alone in a corner since he doesn't want anyone near him. He leans to the right and left, Looking for that Specific Person.

“Philie” and here he is...holding that his Lunch box..New Zealand

New Zealand Sat beside him and begun to ate while tryna talk, Phil finds this Hilarious and Poke Zeal's Cheek saying he should eat first before continuing to talk with his mouth full.

Out of Nowhere Phil started to overthink again, Zeal is one of those People who he cherished and is starting to freak him out with the thought of him Dissapearing. He wonders, Would he be worried if he himself would Dissapear?

“Phil?”
P

hil Blinks in confusion to see Zeal almost tearing up, He noticed that he is also Started to tear up. He wiped his Tears away as He wipes Zeal's away as well. “Is everything ok? Why are you tearing up?” zeal is Mad...no, Furious to why Phil would think of such things