South's litte Cupid

Angel x Human!
Phil. X South Korea!

" Phil.." it was Asean...Asean is so proud that Phil is now a full Cupid..He have always wanted his Child's to be successful for the future..and he isn't afraid of Phil's future now that he is available to help those In need of love.

" I'm so proud of you Phily! " Mal congratulated his brother as he hug him and indo coming in the hug as well..

"Thx guys..I'm so happy that I'm finally leaving this hell hole-" Asean Smack him..

" Just kidding geez " Phil said as he rub the back of his neck

" Aren't you excited?! You're finally able to work on your first mission and it's surprisingly your idol! " Myanmar came in..he's Glowing Green Wings with shinig stars stands out..he is an angel that guards Nature..Mal guards Animals while Indo guards everything since he can't pick a thing to guard..and wouldn't ya know it..Phil decided to make himself suffer by choosing the Cupid to make Anyone fall in love while this Single mingle stays lonely

" I'll miss you guys! " He says as he hug the 3..the other Asian members couldn't make it so they sent him thousand and Thousand of Chocolates for saying sorry and convince Asean for letting Phil pick his desired Target..without him knowing

" Bye guys! " Phil waved as he spread his wings with blue on his right
And red at his left..with white and yellow tips...

( I'm listening to 'A Peaceful day ' while writing this..it's so relaxing!! ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

Phil has hop of..as he's new journey to Earth continue...he can see the greenery of this place

He have always adored SK..he always goes to his concerts without payment..since he is invisible..he wishes to maybe..someday meet him..and that's the reason he become a Cupid! It's the only way to be able to talk with your client freely...and of course..he is jealous of the people who can easily be with him..but nevertheless..he accepted his fate of maybe..not being with him..

" Now where could Sorea be? " ( S-Korea ..remove the K )

As he flaps his wing to search for his idol..he couldn't help but feel like..he just wants to be with him..he doesn't want to give him a partner..his heart ache at the thought of Sorea not even knowing he exist...

' No! Focused your mind Philip! ..it's your job to give him a Soulmate..'even if he said that..it still feels like..it's not what he wanted..he always wanted to be with Sorea but why now that he have a chance..he feel like backing out...he is confuse..

He magically teleported into a room.
As someone bumps into him..

" Ack! My coffee?! " Phil's eye widen..as he look at who he has bump into..it was Sk..he couldn't move..both of them actually...they locked eyes..

*Ahem* " I'm so sorry for this..is there any way I can help you? " He reached his hand for Phil to take..Phil couldn't believe this..His idol..willing to help him...he smiles as he took his hand then stand up....

" Why do you have A custome? It's still May.." South ask until Phil started floating in the air while still smiling sweetly...like he is Inlove..

" Wha- " South Sumbles backwards..

" I'm sorry if I scared you.." now..it's Phil's turn to give him a hand...South hesitantly took his hands.. caressing it.." you're real.." he whispered..Phil giggles..

South suddenly Hugs Phil which leads to a confuse Phil...but nevertheless..accepted his Hug..As South shed a single tear..

" Anyway.." Phil pulled away which cause the korean to be confuse at the sudden movement..