Online Friends

Philip X Japan

'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'

Everyone Have a internet Friend Right? Almost All Teenagers have. Even if their Parents warn them to not talk to strangers online, They Still Do it, and you never regretted it, Right? Well... I can be wrong, some Like it, love it, and maybe even Hate it. Let's start with our Character Aight?

He Lays There In his Room, It was still Early in the Morning yet his already on his Phone, smiling to himself as he rolls around his bed. Guess someone's got a chat.

He Sighs as he put his phone down and Puts an arm over his eyes. He looks Disappointed. “Paano na kaya kung Mawala Sya.... ” oh, He speaks. Looks like our Philip Here is afraid that His Chatmate might dissapear, we all know that feeling. With another Beep to his Phone, he quickly took his phone and started chatting again, not minding the Single tear that appeared.

Morning came and Philip’s eye widen in shock to see 9AM. He hurriedly Fix his bed, took his Uniform, just gargled and went down the Kitchen where His Kuya’s are still there..⟨but I thought they left?⟩

“Walang Pasok ngayon, Quarantine...” martial Smirk to see Philip So work up for nothing. “Ka-buwiset Naman” “Oy! Walang Mura Mura Jan!” Philip Just look over his Older Brother who is washing up the dishes, His Older Brother name Del and look again to Martial who is just sitting with full focus on his Phone. “Ano Yan?”

“Wala”

“Ano Nga Yan? Sino Yang ka-chat mo?”

“Aishh..WaLa NgA!”

“Kuya Oh, May Ka-chat si Martial”

“Pati din Naman Ikaw!”

Well Philip Frooze And Martial is grinning at the success. “Yang JapJap na yan, Sino Yon? Gf mo?” Philip just Smack Martial’s head who is Busy Laughing to Himself. How did they Know?

Philip Went back to his Room Upstairs,Putting his bag back to where is belong and only taking off his Top Part of the Uniform andddd back to His Phone again. Sitting at his bed, he smiles seeing a notification Pop up.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Morning!Did you Eat Well?
:Japan

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Well..Philip still haven't Eaten Yet-

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Nope, Later

Y

ou Gotta Eat

I just Woke Up though

Now Eat

Philip Smiles To Himself Seeing how she Reacted to such things