Fly hig King 🕊🐷👑

Hi guys. I'm sorry to say that I will not be posting a chapter this week.

For those of you who have not heard.

Technoblade has sadly passed away due to stage four cancer.

(Video above)

I am beyond devastated of this occurrence. I am not in the right mindset to write this week, and maybe the next week.

Techno (Alex), will always be remembered for who he was as a person and not for his fame. He helped me and many many other people through tough times in their life. I will always love him for that. He was an amazing person and the kindest.

He was ready to die, but he was too young. It is still hard to believe that he is gone.

"Technoblade never dies!" That's right, because you will continue to live in our hearts and memories forever.

Fly high king. You will be missed.

o7

Just know that you were appreciated greatly for your contributions and will continue to be.

"When god sends me to heaven, I want him to hesitate." Well I hope he did Bud, you were an awesome person and deserved to walk upon this earth longer.

"If I were reborn 100 times again, I would choose to be Technoblade for every one." And if I were reborn 100 times, I would choose to be your fan for every one.

I can barley even right this announcement without choking up.

Here is an art piece my friend and I worked on as a memento to our hero.

Here is another art piece that a friend and I did. I hope you all like it.

I have many more words to say about him, but I don't think you all would want to read all of it

I have many more words to say about him, but I don't think you all would want to read all of it. Even if you were not a fan of Technoblade, thats okay. I just needed to say this.

Thank you for understanding and I will update again sometime.

My most sincere condolences to Alex's family and friends, he touched many hearts. And I thank him for that.