And Who Are You?

Welcome back ppl! Yet another chapter.
Thanks for the 32 reads so far! I would really appreciate it if you could consider voting my story. It would boost my motivation to keep going by a long shot.

Kinda long and a lot of dialogue so grab some pop corn or smth.

If you enjoy this story please comment/ vote!

Enjoy the sixth chapter
And Who Are You?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get up shitty glasses." A monotonous voice spoke.

As I peered quietly through the bushes, not wanting to be seen yet. I was nervous meeting this companion to Hange. He had dark black hair that was in the style of an undercut. Some raven locks cascaded his face, it parted in the middle of his forehead, showcasing the stern facade he wore professionally. His mouth was done up in a thin line out of annoyance. Probably Hanges behaviour. 

The said male was wearing a grey button up shirt with a black jacket left unzipped. An off white bandana was left to hang loosely around his neck. It sort of looked like a cravat... his black worn jeans han some fraying and were slightly torn at the knees. His brown belt was keeping the grey shirt he wore tucked in. He was wearing dark brown boots with dried up mud clinging to the bottom, the black laces were tied up neatly. Other than his boots, his appearance was well kept.

But when Hange started to rise to their feet after their laughing fit was over. I noticed that the ravenette was what you could say.... Untall... he was quite short for a man. I could only guess about the same height as me. Hange did tower over him in the slightest bit.

"Oh don't get so worked up shorty, it was just a prank." Hange defended, while raising their hand and rested it on the black haired males head, ruffling his hair in the process.

I could see the fury in those steal grey eyes. His pupils dilated greatly, almost to slits as he slapped their hand away, a dark shadow obscuring the sharp features of his face. 

"I thought you had finally been devoured by one of those dirty bastards by you foolishness four-eyes." He spat darkly. The shadow still clinging to the upper half of his face.

Oh so he's the colleague who calls the defected 'dirty bastards'.

"Three-eyes actually." Hange corrected. Putting up their index finger in 'a matter of a fact' tone. Then pointing to the black eyepatch that concealed their left brown eye. I don't know if they tired to wink. But by the face they were making it sure looked like they had tried to wink with their left eye....

I giggled slightly in the dark bushes. Then covered my mouth. But it was too late. The short-stack had heard me.

"What was that?" He said, reaching for a pocket knife that clung to his hip. Looking around swiftly.

"Geez shorty have you never heard someone giggle?" Hange deadpanned.

"Giggle? You mean like that strange noise that sounds like a damn hyena whenever you see one of those dirty bastards?" He turned to look at them, confusion was evident in his tone. But not revealed on his face. "And you mean to tell me that wasn't you?" He raised the blade higher, now at chest level. Ready for an abrupt attack.

Hange sighed. Placing a hand on their hip. Clearing away some stray brown hair that was stirred by the slow breeze. "You can come out now (y/n)..." they breathed slowly.

The ravenette tensed by hearing an unfamiliar name to him.

I also tensed. My fists clenched as I slowly but surely arose from my hiding place. I tried to look as composed as possible. Keeping my posture secure and my gaze cold. Still standing in the bush.