Welcome Back

Ayo another chapter is out!
49 reads wow! It's gained a few in a day 😅 I hope to get to 100 soon so please vote on my story it would help my motivation a lot.

So I hope u enjoy this chapter just as much as the last ones!
Chapter 8
Welcome Back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning for gore

My parents distorted faces looked back at me with bloodlust, their gaping jaws let the horrid smell of death and corrosion escape them with every foul breath they took. I stood frozen in my spot, my eyes were unmoving from the defected's before me.

They both lunged at me as time began to slow, my petrified figure still didn't move, they kept getting closer and closer till they made contact.

Their hands grasped me keeping me down as they sunk their rotting incisors into my flesh. Their yellow eyes held no sympathy as they did before, all they desired was to devour me quickly and move onto the next meal. I was nothing but fuel for their power.

My mother sank her teeth into the skin of my neck. Tearing apart my oesophagus, I couldn't scream nor breathe. The pain was so immense, yet I couldn't show for it. My own blood splashed my mother's clothes that she wore only hours prior to this. Her mouth was coated in my red blood. She didn't bother to swallow my heap of flesh in her mouth. She had already began to move onto the next bite.

My father was slashing the flesh of my arm to shreds. Gnawing at the bone that now protruded from my paling (s/c).

This never happened but it felt so real...

As I was being eaten alive by my loving guardians I started to lose consciousness. The distant crunching of bones and flesh faded into oblivion.

I abruptly snapped awake to the sound of a loud clash outside, I thought it was thunder until I heard an..

"Aw shit~." From the klutz outside. Hange had knocked over the pot that rested over the dwindling fire pit. Causing a ruckus that had awoken me from my nightmare, I was thankful to be honest. I didn't want to spend another moment being tortured by my reinvented past.

But once I listened closely I could hear the faint pitter-patter of rain drops hitting the tent I resided in. The rain drops soon came down faster and harder, a downpour of water abused the tent above me.

I scowled.

I won't be sleeping again.

"Oi, shitty glasses what did you do this time!" Levi's angered voice dwarfed the storm that was brewing. He had unzipped his tent and was now walking over to Hange trying to clean the mess they had stumbled over.

The water drenched their clothing, making it stick to their forms. I didn't want to venture out myself for that reason.

Hange scratched their nape out of nervousness.
"I got up from my seated position and didn't see the bowl and slipped on it and knocked over the pot in the process." They chuckled with their eye closed.

Levi only crossed his arms and shook his head. He tapped his foot and spun on his heel and walked back to his tent muttering profanities under his breath.

There was a storm hanging over us, the sudden clap of thunder startled me. The flash of lightning lightened the tent inside and out. I saw the form of trees through the tent during the short flash of electricity.

I shivered, it was cold but I was a bit scared after all, I had always hated thunder after that night three years ago. The sound of screams and gunshots was all I heard instead of the clouds above arguing.